Chvrches: Bury It

youtube.com/watch?v=B9BLMNn0PrQ

wow looks like they were actually making a music video for this abomination of a collab

>Dieses Video ist in Deutschland leider nicht verfügbar, da es Musik enthalten könnte, über deren Verwendung wir uns mit der GEMA bisher nicht einigen konnten.

REEEEEEEEEE

Also:
>animation that makes people look worse than in real life

wew

I would love to "Bury It" in Lauren if you know what I mean ;-)

every CHVRCHES instrumental just sounds like a shitty early 80s Depeche Mode

Damn such cliche music and such horrible person to do a collaboration.
The animation reminds me that spiderman cgi show around 2005-2003 i think.

same here

why did they even agree to be portrayed this way?

SLUT

they will never reach the heights of recover or strong hand again

It looks awful and the song is awful and Hayley is awful and the whole music video's concept is awful

I actually liked some parts of their debut, maybe Lauren will turn lesbian or get into some life-threatening accident and their music will stop regressing

the video is a failure on every aesthetic level possible

Is this song about us

also the animation look shit but i would still tea bag hayley and lavner if you know what i mean XD

i would bury it so deep in them ... you know the rest

I want to be lauren mayberry's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick me into her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her lauren mayberry blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo lauren mayberry blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her lauren mayberry face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

atrocious pasta

This is fucking cringeworthy, seriously
So awful it's not even funny

good look

normies will love it

mission accomplished

Reminder to apologize!!

[spoiler]I unironically like this and I don't even find the girls attractive[/spoiler]

lauren baby baby baby baby baby baby baby!

lauren is sooooooo baby

this is the worst wtf

they keep getting worse and worse.Actually liked the first album

That was fucking horrible..Just what the fuck?

stfu you damn obese diddler piece of crap

It shouldn't still be funny but it is

I need lavren and hayley's models...for reasons
degenerate reasons
nothing personel kids hehe

that's such trash

I liked Liars a little bit, but everything else they ever Made is absolute trash.

I LOVE YUO LAVREN

BABBYYYYY

PPLLLEAAASSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Someone answers this please

Why people like this band again?

why are you posting this, no one here actually listens to chvrches. not even waifufags.

Gotta say, that hook isn't that bad though?

i kinda listen to a couple of their songs
I lkie the sound of their music, and someone here recommended goodChvrches aka Vanbot, didn't get around to listening to them yet because I have other more important music I've discovered, but I'll do it.

R34 when

>they make a cartoon video because all their fans are from a taiwanese cartoon imageboard

please tell me this is their jumping the shark moment and they stop making music.

who doesn't

Their first album was pretty solid imo, but their was ok, but not as good as their first one. The popularity obviously has to do with the fact that lauren's super fucking adorable.

holy fvck I want to fvck animated lavren so fvcking badly

Anyone else find this kind of catchy?

>lauren's super fucking adorable.
I knew you still loved her

>brandon, I...

This is fucking annoying

Chvrches just makes the same fucking song a hundred times

get better artists lavre

i'm still listening to it and i've already forgotten what it sounds like

Yes?

>Brandon, I love you, will you go out with me?