Discuss !

Discuss !

It's growing on me a lot, but then I never expected a SILY 2.0 as such. But i did expect great craftmanship and thought, and this album delivers.

I also like the fact that it's not obvious that they use hundreds of samples, it's more theme orientated as compared to the disco-hiphop mashup that was SILY.

Other urls found in this thread:

thewas.xyz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When will people stop talking about this mediocre electro-swing album?

it's good. every listen I pick up on new things. to me, that's part of what makes good music

Never

Hahahahha xDDD electroswing

Just accept that it's a great album.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

>Going to see them at splendour in the grass
Fucking keen.
Aussies in the thread?

It's a 6, maybe 7/10 at best. I don't know why people are trying to say it's anything more. It's just an average album.

Aussie festival fags are the worst in the world. Slightly worse than eurofags. Have fun being surrounded by insta models and bloggers taking selfies and screaming all fucking day long.

it's great, I'm just afraid LP3 will be 90% rapping and hippity hopping :-(

>why doesn't everyone share my completely superior opinion?

I think it's pretty great

I like the hip hop features and its got a beautiful summer feeling to it

Clearly you're one of those anti drug faggots.

Stop lying to yourself m8.

Nah, used to do them when I was younger until I realized how much of a stupid fucking faggot I was being and the people who I was doing it with were useless cunts too. Drugs are fine if that's how you want to waste your free time, but doing them at festivals surrounded by tens of thousands of people is fucking stupid. "Hurrr loook how uber kewll I am at a big boy festival doing big boy drugs listening to le ebin generic indie rawkkkk band and turntable faggot music. Wewwww splendor! Can't wait to do a snapchat story and check in on facebook with le ebin status XD" . Triple J tier faggot festival desu senpai. Better off hanging out with friends and having a few beers with a good soundsystem.

If you're talking about 'Frankie Sinatra', then yeah I agree it was mediocre. But the rest of the album had amazing moments.

I didn't really like it but I'm willing to listen again so I can form a more reliable opinion

For me, the album starts at Subways...

Same thing with SILY, for me, that one starts after Radio

Wait, why is it a fucking Americunt flag in the background when they're Aussies?

Aparently the album draws a lot of its inspiration from the 60's counterculture and psychedelia.

It based on the album cover of There's a Riot Goin' On by Sly and the Family Stone

Too bad the album sounds like shit.

Because America is the only country that matters

I honestly don't see how anyone can hate this album. It's so warm and uplifting.

>doesn't like Because I'm Me
What's wrong with you?

Or you just want to have a better time at the concert? I swear how fucking random strangers affect white people so cringy like "oh shit everyone's paying attention to me" like no bro no one gives a fuck if you do drugs or not lol dumbfuck

Kek. See how much you think people are paying attention to you after a couple of hits of acid. Fucking faggot

>Le white people amirite guise meme XD

Fuck off you filthy halfbreed.

>Better off hanging out with friends and having a few beers with a good soundsystem.
Can you honestly not appreciate seeing a band live?

>It's a 6, maybe 7/10 at best
>average

Then it would be 5/10, if it's avarage, yeah?

I don't mind it, but the album starts at subway to me

Similar layout to SILY, that is, something prominent in the top left and bottom right.

It was pretty good, but to be honest, it feels like they tried to copy SILY too much. The transition from El Producto to SILY was a nice change in style, but Wildflower doesn't really push the boundaries.

I loved every track except Frankie Sinatra and noisy eater

Why do people hate The Noisy Eater? It's insanely fun and fits in surprisingly well.

My album of the summer.

>People still saying this is electro swing
Have you ever heard electro swing? It sounds way different than anything on this album

>$500+ for a full weekend camping pass
>always sell out within minutes of going on sale

One year I'll make it.

How is that not a joke?

How fucking delusional can you guys be, accept that Wildflower was a disappointment and it cannot be compared to SILY.

That's right, I am not comparing it to SILY. I am enjoying it in its own right and will continue to do so. I hope this upsets you.

Why are people so hung up on comparing it to SILY? It's its own album and completely different than SILY.

i honestly dont really know.
sily is quite the fucking album and forcing myself to compare the too just feels completely unnecessary because it wont do both albums justice. they're full fledged highly enjoyable albums in their own right. maybe im just not elitist or judgemental enough about music lmao.
i just enjoy it

the beat and sampling is of the hook on that one! Really well arranged

we have to give them some space to take whatever artistic direction they fucking please.

the video for the songs made it grow on me
its different but still good

>paul mccartney on the cereal

this album would've been better if SILY was released after because it seems incomplete

it's not bad but its not as experimental as i would've liked it to be. seems too generic

I expected a fuckin great summer album and I got it. Mildly pissed that it's been 3 days and it's still not up on Spotify in the US. I guess I can enjoy the flac version in the meantime.

thewas.xyz/
you're welcome