What goes through your mind when you listen to Death Grips?

What goes through your mind when you listen to Death Grips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6dQuwS5roE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How long till it's over?

9gag memes

Something like this

>implying death grips fans have anything in their mind at all

the music I'm listening to goes through my mind, you goldfish-attention-span casual

Heh ain't that right my dude, DG isn't music for intellectuals such as ourselves heh.

A strong urge to snort cocaine.

being capable of thought doesn't make you an intellectual

it just makes you one step above DG fans

Yeah hah it's like that gay Bieber kid and One Direction (more like One Gayrection, am I right?) it's not even real music lmao and their fans are just so stupid lmao. What's your name on Reddit, my man? Interested in following your taste. \m/ rock on

Wow I never knew Seinfeld was in Death Grips

"Why the fuck did I continue a relationship with a guy who habitually listens to them and even genuinely attempt to appreciate them for his sake"

This thread is making me very confused, does Sup Forums like Death Grips or not???

A very pissed off rapper at a rave in Hell.

such a clever joke

youtube.com/watch?v=g6dQuwS5roE

mu contrarians can sugg my digg

It sounds like you're wandering around Tokyo, high as fuck, and you can't remember if you killed a man, or it was something you saw on liveleak.

>why do people like this?

My ex-gf

word

>Ex-Military, Money Store
Alright this shit goes hard I fucks with this. There needs to be more dark and abrasive hip hop like this. Getting into that nobody fucks with me zone with this music. Good for gym and before heading to meet cuties.

>All "experimental" stuff afterward
...fuck this Autechre does this 1000000x better. What a waste of time.

>Bottomless Pit
Meh, I wanna go hard but this doesn't go hard enough.

a bullet

Its very relaxing for me. I constantly fall asleep to death grips.

kill me

> deathfeld
> seingrips

> What about guilloutines, huh?
> The thing about breaking-mirrors-with-your-face-in-the-united-states is...

Where's the exit button so I can turn this shit off?

It motivates me, gives me energy to do things i don't want, like dealing with anxiety.

You trying to be ironic shows the tier death grips are actually on. With the likes of Bieber and one D fans

They just get me amped as fuck. I can't lift to anything else anymore. Death Grips goes hard and it makes me go hard.

Kill yourself

how is this clever? i understood it without even reading the whole sentence