I'm looking for some music that is like a hug and being told that "everything will be alright". It can be sad...

I'm looking for some music that is like a hug and being told that "everything will be alright". It can be sad, but it has to have that calm mood too. Preferable some folk, ambient or slowcore, but all genres are welcome.
Thanks in advance!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2ZATq7wEdaE
youtube.com/watch?v=vmo6SsHDN8U
youtube.com/watch?v=Ba57dIImrak
youtu.be/q0025Z8r-Aw
fakerecordlabel.bandcamp.com/album/el-ten-eleven-album
youtube.com/watch?v=EsrG3LcZI84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you like Vashti Bunyan? Just Another Diamond Day is a comfy folk record you might enjoy.

I haven't heard anything from her yet, but I listened to a short sample from that record and I'm gonna download it. Thanks!

no problem man. hope you enjoy. have another bump so hopefully more recs come your way.

I have you heard The Glow Pt. 2?

>Vashti Bunyan

came in here to post this

Benji

Of course, it's one of my favourite albums.

Do you know Nick Drake? Bob Dylan? Neutral Milk? MBV?

Yes, I listened to three albums of Drake, I might try the forth one, the archival one.
I only remember Highway 61 Revisited, though I probably listened to something else by Dylan too, what do you recommend?
I might give The Avery Island a try too, thanks for reminding me about it.
I listened to some EPs and to Loveless so yes, and I don't really remember their first LP.

Death Grips - Whatever I want. it literally has stefan telling you it'll be alright, not sure what else you'd need.

youtu.be/2ZATq7wEdaE

Nigga we gon be alright..

I started listening to it, there's a storm outside, it's raining heavily and at the same time it gets sunny from time to time, this weather plus that record is one of the comfiest experiences in my life, thanks again!

Always glad to spread Vashti's beauty.

You probably ain't a weeb but music is music whatever and wherever it comes from. Try these ones handpicked by me.

youtube.com/watch?v=vmo6SsHDN8U

youtube.com/watch?v=Ba57dIImrak

Reccing this, tho I prefer Strange Cacti or Half Way Home. So pumped to catch her on her next tour.

My choice is pic related. Such an amazing voice. youtu.be/q0025Z8r-Aw

some instrumental, sometimes mathy post-rock that you may have heard of before
fakerecordlabel.bandcamp.com/album/el-ten-eleven-album
pretty relaxed and comfy album with track 5 being the least calm song

Loved the Stratosphere, is it as good as the Stratosphere?

If you liked stratosphere you'll like Contemporary Movement.

Talk Talk: Laughing Stock

Got you covered.

youtube.com/watch?v=EsrG3LcZI84

Jesus fuck guys this should have been instant

Virtual Riot - We're Not Alone. The vocals are very calm and give off a "everything will be alright" feeling. It's alsof really melodic and beautiful in general.