What were her final thoughts?

What were her final thoughts?

I coveted that wind I suppose...

I'll be fine?

that new avalanches album was pretty b-

>"I wish I had married someone with a real job that could pay for my medical bills."

What if women get transformed into virgins when they die and she's some suicide bombers wife now with 71 other women?

oh boy here i go dying this time XDDD

"i be peacing out at dat right moment fuck dis year"

smell ya later, losers

>The Microphones is overrated hipster garbage

"I hope Phil doesn't turn out to be a pedophile that'll molest our daughter once I'm gone"

she didn't deserve to go
this is very sad

>"If my husband actually had money this shit wouldn't be happening"

wasn't like she was being denied treatment, right?

money just consolation for phil after spending everything and wife still ded

Yeah, money certainly worked for Bowie.

Stage 4 pancreatic cancer is basically a death sentence. No amount of money was going to save her. At this point it's just to help Phil take care of their kid and pay off the medical bills. It's a horrible situation to be in. I feel so sorry for them.

Virgin triptwats

>having money cures cancer
ya blew it

any stage 0-1 cancer can be cured

source: my mom had stomach cancer and the fact she wasn't scared of taking examinations for an early diagnostic because muh obongocare (we are not from murrian' anyways) saved her ass.

embarrassing post

DUUUUNNNN

she had stage 4 stomach cancer iirc. They were borke and money was to ease her passing and pay debts i guess. people who expected her to live and are now mad should should have known what they were gettin

"I should've saved money by switching to Geico"

AAAAAAAA FRANKIE SINATRA

>shit, i'm gonna die rn

I hope those fans of Phil that spend their time on a Cambodian window cleaning board don't say mean things about me when I go.

Seriously, you people need help.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

asshole

Man i will miss her music a lot. Fleuve is such an amazing album. RIP in peace

AHHHH

CANCER SINAT-

lmao

kek

Kinda fucked up thinking this but just think of how great the next Mount Eerie album is going to be.

>I should've made meth

that she will never hear

>If only those hipsters had donated more mone- *flatlines*

>Obviously she died because she had cancer, not because they delayed procedures due to costs.

"MY HEEEEEAAAARRRRTTTT BEATS LOUDLY"