/last.fm/

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN (recommended)
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/
>CHATROOM (DISCORD)
discord.gg/uVdz52b

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/kelmourne
last.fm/user/CobyKalinka
last.fm/user/PsychicTaco115
last.fm/user/nomanproblem
last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
last.fm/user/nnodestrodent
last.fm/user/bobfedex
last.fm/user/Shamepai
last.fm/user/FaceCase2525
last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing
youtube.com/watch?v=2ydmVqD2IRk
last.fm/user/Fenyll
last.fm/user/cookedbacon
last.fm/user/GhostlyRain
last.fm/music/Viper/ images/bc7440711861e0c39ebd0a67991ceff0
last.fm/user/tfwiktf
last.fm/user/BigHatLogan
last.fm/user/arbreheureux
last.fm/user/CoolFortune
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Richard Wagner, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Bone Awl, Hunting Lodge, Blood Axis, Absurd, Sergey Vasil'yevich Rachmaninov, Antonín Dvořák, Maurizio Bianchi, The Beach Boys, Exhaust, Hazard, The Rita, Ash Pool, Black Quarter, Incapacitants, Abdul Wadud & Leroy Jenkins and Daniele Cuillini.

last.fm/user/kelmourne

last.fm/user/CobyKalinka

last.fm/user/PsychicTaco115

1 shout = 1 meme magic

>Last 7 days I have been into 天井桟敷, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Kid606, Last Days of Humanity, The Bug, Aphex Twin, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Alva Noto & Bryce Dessner, Taku Sugimoto, Philip Glass, 不失者, Nuno Canavarro, The Beach Boys, Kode9 & The Spaceape, My Little Airport, The Beatles, $uicideboy$, Minimal Man, The Knife, The Moody Blues, Big Blood, cLOUDDEAD, Seu Jorge & Almaz, The Gar, The Notwist, Glass Animals, Senyawa, The Newfound Interest in Connecticut, Amon Düül II, Capsule and Pryapisme.

last.fm/user/nomanproblem

last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
Good Night Lads

last.fm/user/nnodestrodent

last.fm/user/bobfedex

yo

Out of The loop with music.
last.fm/user/Shamepai

last.fm/user/FaceCase2525

What's your favorite movie of the year so far?

last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing

Crosscurrent is the only good movie I watched this year and the only good Berlinale movie of this year I watched. Pretty lame year so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ydmVqD2IRk

Are there any movies you are looking forward to this year? (Outside of Sausage Party obviously)

>Last 6 months I have been into Pink Floyd, They Might Be Giants, Ratatat, RJD2, Neutral Milk Hotel, Moby, Quantic, Electric Light Orchestra, King Crimson, Brian Witzig, Peter Bjorn and John, The Avalanches, Gramatik, Portishead, Blockhead, DJ Shadow, Macintosh Plus, Gorillaz, Parov Stelar and Kraftwerk.

last.fm/user/Fenyll

>Last 7 days I have been into Ulver, Devin Townsend, LCD Soundsystem, The Microphones, Current 93, C418, Blockhead, Gazelle Twin, That Handsome Devil, Edvard Grieg, Igor Stravinsky, Machinefabriek, Radiohead, Steve Reich, The Knife, Mogwai, Queens of the Stone Age, Sunn O))), System of a Down, Steve Hauschildt, And So I Watch You From Afar, Bonobo, Boom Boom Satellites, Deafheaven, Sigur Rós, Boris, Death in June, Grouper, 65daysofstatic and Unwound.

What have my Sup Forums friends been up to?

I honestly don't know about many movies coming out.
If there is anything you enjoyed let me know on RYM and I'll check it out.

last.fm/user/cookedbacon

>Last 7 days I have been into Blood, Absurd, Unseen Terror, Gucci Mane, Goatmoon, Impetigo, Infest, Sargeist, Negative Approach, Doom, Black Uhuru, Xasthur, Verbal Abuse, Chief Keef, Havohej, Freddie Gibbs, Goodie Mob, Beherit, Brutal Truth and Juicy J

If I stop listening to Carbon Based Lifeforms I think I'll spontaneously combust into a bunch of tiny fishes and water, it's in my blood for good

last.fm/user/GhostlyRain

Guys vote this picture up
last.fm/music/Viper/ images/bc7440711861e0c39ebd0a67991ceff0
thanx

last.fm/user/tfwiktf

>Last 7 days I have been into Sonic Youth, Interpol, Swans, Beats Antique, Carissa's Wierd, King Crimson, Ugly Casanova, Alison's Halo, Car Seat Headrest, Liars, Beach House, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, Death Grips, My Bloody Valentine, Neutral Milk Hotel, A Silver Mt. Zion, Shellac, Slint and Teenage Fanclub.

www.last.fm/user/BoyfriendHole

i miss my old self

last.fm/user/BigHatLogan

Things get worse before they get better. Shit'll be alright.

last.fm/user/arbreheureux

last.fm/user/CoolFortune