Name my band, Sup Forums

Name my band, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-governments-racial-bias-case-against-donald-trumps-company-and-how-he-fought-it/2016/01/23/fb90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html),
telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/donald-trump-sexism-tracker-every-offensive-comment-in-one-place/
snopes.com/mexico-guatemala-border/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Faggots

The Faggots

Our Best Member Left The Band And We Can No Longer Make Good Albums

Tranny Annie & the White Guilt Experience

hwat is the reason for them all wearing the same shirt, it looks so fuckin lame

You're in the club and this guy slaps your girlfriend's ass and says "If you're a cop you should turn in your badge and blow your fucking brains out." What do you do?

Noice

We're Sorry

who is this

Is that Millions of Dead Cops?
SEMEN DEMON

Hipster Manbun Faggot Ganbang Club

Blue lives don't matter

It's Derrick "If you're a cop, I hope you drop" Shanholtzer-Dvorak

Richard D. Grimes

The Fact That So Many Books Still Name The Beatles As "The Greatest Or Most Significant Or Most Influential" Rock Band Ever Only Tells You How Far Rock Music Still Is From Becoming A Serious Art. Jazz Critics Have Long Recognized That The Greatest Jazz Musicians Of All Times Are Duke Ellington And John Coltrane, Who Were Not The Most Famous Or Richest Or Best Sellers Of Their Times, Let Alone Of All Times. Classical Critics Rank The Highly Controversial Beethoven Over Classical Musicians Who Were Highly Popular In Courts Around Europe. Rock Critics Are Still Blinded By Commercial Success. The Beatles Sold More Than Anyone Else (not True, By The Way), Therefore They Must Have Been The Greatest. Jazz Critics Grow Up Listening To A Lot Of Jazz Music Of The Past, Classical Critics Grow Up Listening To A Lot Of Classical Music Of The Past. Rock Critics Are Often Totally Ignorant Of The Rock Music Of The Past, They Barely Know The Best Sellers. No Wonder They Will Think That The Beatles Did Anything Worthy Of Being Saved.

A Really Long Band Name Because We're Compensating For Something, Didn't You Notice That When You Saw How Many Band Members We Have?

(Also, Empire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate) had better sad instrumentals)

>Empire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate)
An even more cringe name than TWIABPAIANLATD

We Vote For Hillary And Haven't Had An Income Since 2005

7 cucks and a qt

The Future of The Left (Unforunately)

Slipknot of Emo

amazing

Burzum

Unfitting Shirts and the Carabiners

the world is a beautiful place and I am no longer afraid to fuck cops

Ray sohar and thupsideins album raging bullnerd hit stay still my precious birdie label pddp ls manager countcacherleroy

>being fat and wearing skinny jeans

Nigga needs to bump up to a 3X shirt too

so these are the avalanches, damn

The World is a Horrible Place and I Want to Die

holy shit

Ham and the Nu Males.

We've Had More Members In Us Than Jenna Jameson

The Triggered

Tracy and The Friendzone

I can't believe how a huge planet of fat like derrick could actually bang a chick like katie i mean if this isn't true love i don't fuckin know what is this

This. If some critic even considered naming someone "le best guitarist" besides hendrix or slash or that led zep guy (i forget his name) then imagine all the outrage and ridicule said critic would get.

Implying (you) wouldnt rail the shit out of both those hunnies

I want to cuddle the girl one from furthest right.

Privelage Checkers

FUCK YOU I THOUGHT OF THIS.

We Need 8 Members To Play A 2 Minute Song.

The Problematics.

We Can't Play Our Instruments

then i guess they should put down their instruments then and blow out their brains then!

>I'm 14 and I would vote for Trump

We Let Everyone In

1/8

Entitlement and the Modern Men

>arguing for Hilary
She's literally the greater of two cons you benign retard.

based Quentin

>greater of the two evils
>wanting the xenophobic, racist, homophobic, sexist, climate denialist, anti-vaxxing, world war iii waiting to happen with zero political experience

im so happy you're not old enough to vote

how do they make living wages if they have to split revenue eight fucking ways?

FUPA

the worst thing to happen to the emo scene since fall out boy in 2005.

Amerifats are so dumb kek

Faggot iron frenzie

The World a Would Be A Better Place If We Kiled Ourselves

This is why I'm w̶a̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶v̶o̶t̶e̶ voting for Gary Johnson

>wanting the [buzzword], [buzzword], [buzzword], [buzzword], [buzzword], [buzzword], [evidence idk what I'm saying] zero political experience

wew lad

how do they fit all of them on stage

You are the cringiest triptwat I've ever seen in this place

>we were skeletons'n sheeit

Is the "blonde" second to the right a chick?

>any descriptive term is now a buzzword

None of those descriptive words are true, except for the climate change denial claim.

srsly derrik is obese katie is a giant cutie they're married but now derr is a trans woman and i think there's something going on with their drummer like a menage a trois wtf

>if I disagree with it then it's a buzzword
wew lads I miss when conservatives were losers even on Sup Forums

i think you mean tripfriend

>not calling him out for the antiquated "wew lad"

Wew lad

Sup Forums is literally the most liberal board on Sup Forums. Most of the site is more or less right leaning

No, I meant what I typed: Triptwat. You use a tripcode and you're an edgy twat. Now go back to posting pictures of little boys, generally unsettling uncanny valley material and gore to prove my point further.

DieBeatUs

Literally everything you have described is what Hilary encompasses ten fold with worse crimes than petty civil rights and you don't even realise it because you're a deluded idiot who should go back to his deluded idiot hugbox. Her alleys are the reason America and most of the third world is in the shitter and you'll let it continue because that way you can express how great you are at accepting people who you define as less then you while calling yourself progressive. All you have to prove an argument against a red herring fool are tweets, when you don't even see the shit around you that has been created by Hilary and her cronies. Black people in prison? Hilary was a supporter of the program that cut funding towards public housing in the early 90s. ISIS? Hilary was a supporter of the training and indoctrination of militant Islamists in the late 80s. She has money in most major news broadcasters and you're not the least bit sceptical. She's friends with the worlds most dangerous bank families and you're not the least bit worried. Just as long as you can stick it to the bigot who had failed business, could you imagine that in the business world?

You are the radiation that creates develops cancer. Please re-evaluate your life priorities.

Ha

Except they all are.

>xenophobic
wants to ban muslim immigrants, build a fucking wall to keep mexicans out of the country

>racist
sued in the 70s for not renting to black tenants (washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-governments-racial-bias-case-against-donald-trumps-company-and-how-he-fought-it/2016/01/23/fb90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html), retweeting white supremacist infographs about black people, posting an image with nazi soldiers on twitter, posting a hillary image with a star of david on twitter, the comments about the mexican judge, need I go on?

>homophobic
against gay marriage/gay rights

>sexist
telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/donald-trump-sexism-tracker-every-offensive-comment-in-one-place/

>anti-vaxxing
I've posted two so far, here's a third

>falling for obvious b8

typical trumpcuck

>Most of the site is more or less right leaning
only Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums /r9k/ and Sup Forums are right leaning to varying degrees
and before that faggy gamergate bullshit only Sup Forums was explicitly right wing, Sup Forums was just edgy

xD

I love his tweet speak...
>many such cases!

I like their new album a lot....did this current lineup make that?

I could really give a shit less about their personal lives as long as they make good music.

>Her alleys are the reason America and most of the third world is in the shitter
Trumpfags are fucking illiterate kek

Even IF all of that nonsense is true, do you really think Trump is the better option?

Sup Forums leans left in the summa. Hmmm

Sup Forums varies but since Sup Forums got flags many of the Sup Forums posters went back to Sup Forums

Stop talking about politica thats mu lets talk about music, i'll start:

tell me why derrik even if he's getting more and more obese and gross katie still fucks with him someone please tell me thats true love i cant believe it Its driving me crazy

When did they get flags?

Antony and the Johnsons

This thread was never meant to discuss music

Derrick is fat

sometime this year I think

The Toilets

can you queers just answer my question?

Not him, but are you retarded? They're both bloody awful, but Hillary is clearly the worse out of the two. At least Trump is against the TTP.

>wants to ban muslim immigrants, build a fucking wall to keep mexicans out of the country
Mexico literally has a wall on their southern boarder. Israel has walls fucking everywhere. We have immigration laws for a reason, what's wrong with enforcing them?
And he doesn't want to "ban muslims" you idiot. He wants to stop hold off on migration from high risk areas until we have a better way of screening who is coming into this country.

>sued in the 70s for not renting to black tenants (washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-governments-racial-bias-case-against-donald-trumps-company-and-how-he-fought-it/2016/01/23/fb90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html), retweeting white supremacist infographs about black people, posting an image with nazi soldiers on twitter, posting a hillary image with a star of david on twitter, the comments about the mexican judge, need I go on?

I'll read the article in a couple of minutes. Do you have any of those white supremacist/nazi tweets? I follow him and twitter I don't really see that
also
>start of david
lol okay

>telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/donald-trump-sexism-tracker-every-offensive-comment-in-one-place/
looks like feminist nit-picking to me, none of these are really that bad.

>I've posted two so far, here's a third
you got me there. But he's really just complaining about the dose sizes and not the act of vaccinations themselves

shes the one making all the twitter comments

thats Derricks wife

why are trannies usually so fucking mentally ill?

And I dont mean that being trans is inherently mentally ill, i mean that a well-adjusted person would NEVER tweet those things

must not help that she loathes the world for being ugly and fat

>Mexico literally has a wall on their southern boarder
No they don't lol
snopes.com/mexico-guatemala-border/