We Post Our Workout Music

This makes you want to commit a murder while bench pressing.

feels good

>not flexing your muscles

THE ONLY ANSWER

ANGELSLAYING BLACK FUCKING METAL

metal is the genre for lifting i think pantera is the best way to go though especially shit like a new level vulgar display of power was great for the confidence boost you need to keep lifting

I usually listen to The Stooges

this although my favorite songs to lift to are off of Far Beyond Driven: Strength Beyond Strength, Use My Third Arm, and Slaughtered.

I also like lifting to Meshuggah especially the albums Chaosphere and Nothing.

absolute garbage album mate

absolute garbage post mate

Honestly, i just make playlists entirely made up of death grips and danny broqn songs on shuffle. Fucking gets my blood pumping

truly iron-pumping

KILL YOURSELF YOU WORTHLESS SHITPOSTER OH MY GOD THIS IS THE WORST ALBUM EVER PLEASE FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHIT FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS ALBUM GAVE ME '1979' SEIZURES FUCK

i think mouth for war and a new level are the way to go personally i havent listened to much meshuggah but i hear good things the swords age of winters album is pretty good for lifting too
eat shit

1979 seizures or 1,979 seisures?

PUSH INNNNN PUSH INNNNN PUSH INNNNN

PUSH INNNNN PUSH INNNNN PUSH INNNNN PUSH INNNNN

ONE TWO THREE PULL OUT (pull out) PULL OUT (pull out) PULL OUT (pull out) PULL OUT (pull out) PULL OUT (pull out) PULL OUT (pull out) PULL OUT (pull out) PULL OOOOUUUUUUUUUT (pull ooouuut)

LET YOUR SPIRIT FREE GIRL
>LET YOUR SPIRIT FREEEEEEEEEEE
>LET YOUR SPIRIT FREEEEEEEEEEE

what did he mean by this?

absolute garbage answer to defend poorly an absolute garbage album mate

cool

>66342312
Greater Southern Trend Kill is their best album though.

This and Hippie Killer