KPOP GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/kpopsucks_fuckthem/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post some Taeyeon with pepero hair, please

Step Up 6: Kpopping and Locking

YO I frickin love Wendy ok?!

more like tae*yawn* what a boring bitch

SM uploaded a video of Max shaving his head. Sad desu.

It's not even a proper fansign since their album is not out. They haven't had a group fansign since 2013.

Should have posted the full one.

Article: Big Bang Seungri, bare foot on the window on Chinese train... under controversy for 'unmannerly' action

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+466, -16] Would've never known it was Seungri unless it said so~ he just looks like your neighborhood junior high school kid who gets on your nerves

2. [+371, -17] What a troublemaker, why does he get into so many controversies

3. [+344, -13] He looks like a local ㅎ

4. [+27, -15] So what if he puts his foot up while sleeping, it isn't even controversial..

5. [+22, -3] That's a nice train, I want to ride it.. and obviously he put his foot up on accident while sleeping. Doesn't look like he did it on purpose.

6. [+17, -12] What an embarrassment to the country ㅡㅡ what is he doing

7. [+16, -3] I don't like Seungri either but this doesn't seem controversial. Why make a fuss over something he did while sleeping ㅋㅋ he clearly looks knocked out. Poor celebrities..

8. [+16, -1] He's sleeping, what would he know. Maybe he has bad sleeping habits. It's not easy to be mindful of manners when you're fast asleep.

ITS OVER
BING BANG IS FINITO

forgot your hyosung

When is Black Pink's debut?
Im tired of waiting. I need more Lisa.

its not that his head is weird its just that like 80% of the population doesn't look good virtually bald

word she sucks

Twice is the next snsd.

yuju's arms flapping into the shot bothers me though, desu

I hope they do desu. The fact that his sister is his muse is disturbing enough. kek
I surprisingly like Bobby's voice a lot. But Mino's is pretty smooth imo so there's that.
>Brave Brothers giving songs to Stellar
That's how you know AOA is over.
All of 2PM are beautiful. Only Wooyoung is ugly.

Lol I think Max is looking good? I have pictures of Changmin somewhere but I can't find it, my folders are a mess.
Also, they do sing songs. It's not just playing games lol

Nice b8

well to be fair, BigBang is a top tier kpop group, they have done shows in south america, europe, north america and constantly tour all across asia.

They've (& YG) always promoted heavily in Japan. But in recent years they''ve really stepped up their presence in China. And not even just BB YG made a deal with a chineses investment firm for a few hundred million dollars so now YG artists are everywhere in China.

Seungri has been on Chinese variety shows and is working on his mandarin, same with members of winner & ikon

If I had to look towards the future and guess YGs path, I wouldn't be surprised if BlackPink promote in China instead of Japan.

Chink nu-money is too good to pass up man. they've got more than they know what to do with. And those tickets aren't like $10-$40 either.
a YG concertticket is prob an easy $200 a pop

we love sorn here

this?

He already got away with murder

Brave Dawg is working with Stellar???

Hopefully he brings out his "creative" side for it, I wanna hear him try to do some patrician shit

i see my daddy.

Yeah, but you can't see it when it's tied up

my son is amazing he look korean but he dance like mj

It's a fanmeet, not sign.

They do sing but what I meant is that it's nowhere near the production of an actual concert.

no thats daesung

Seungri got away with drunk driving and speeding

I have noticed that his popularity is growing among fans as well. He got acting jobs, released an OST song, this Girls Fighting thing. It's all working well

I guess if you're a small cute little man, then it might not look too good. But Kris did right?

Your wife's son?

also worst xxl in years. and thats saying something.

Sorn and umji posters are fucking hilarious to me

jennie didnt learn jap for nothing tho

discuss

Sorn is a legit qt tho

That's more like it
Post some more if you've got some

my girl Lea Park with her friend Marcella

that racist white man comedian literally killed them all

and desiigner showed his amazing hypeman skills

Can they get more "creative"? kek Anyway it's going to be GREAT

Seungri had that thing with the japanese prostitute

Umji is a legit qt tho

Cute! Very cute!

stop copying me

You're right, but they've had more than 50 chinese fanmeets in the last 4 months. You'd think that fans would used to it or even tired but no, they keep filling stadiums

word

kris looked fine but even then i dont think its the best suited hairstyle for him because he has chubby cheeks

you'd be great friends with pcyfapper

nacho...

Haaay

they both look atrocious here

Saranghaeyo!

Where would you take Umji on your first date Umjibros?

I think Brave Dawg can do some creative stuff if he really wants to

He kind looked like a monk lol it was cute. I think he looks the best now. But the Bieber hair was an awful choice for him.
I'm honestly offended that there is no Xiuminfapper

KPG BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BY PASTEY VIRGINS LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorn just keeps getting better with each comeback. Shame the group is flopping all around her

I hope so too.
His muse in a non sexual way... If he gets a gf before he goes to the army, I'm dropping AKMU, unless its me lmao.
Mino's voice is better to me desu.
FNC loves Yonghwa so much if he said for them to kill AOA, they'd do it with no questions asked. They aren't going to KCon LA because of their recent scandals. AOA is promoting in Japan.
I've liked Stellar's past albums but Brave Bros is hit or miss with some meme airhorn songs. Fun but not the quality that I expect from Stellar. I'll give them some money and hope for the best. Thei concept pics look nice and refreshing.
True. Wooyoung only looks good with make up.

Don't jinx Stellar.
Also I thought she was a club girl?

Taeyeon was so fucking sexy during that time

seems like nacho have built up quite a strong bond over the recent year or two

I just think Stellar is going to get AOA songs now that AOA is temporarily exiled, either way it's exciting because Stellar usually pushes it further and further

We'd go for a walk along the Han river, then we'd sit in the grass and have a picnic. I'd be sure to bring some hard boiled eggs.

Literally the only time I don't find her revolting.

I want to get passed around like this...

its my favorite hair of hers

yeah if you really think about it, Stellar is perfect for Brave Dawg because they're the sluttiest of slutpop without getting into the Laysha/Bambino zone

>Sup Forumsirgin calling any other board the worst board on Sup Forums while also calling others underage retards
there's only so much irony in the world

>going to Sup Forums
>quoting yourself on another board

an ass short of being sexy

what if someone did this to your waifu?

Wendy's, duh

Nice
Yeah, I wish she would go back to it again sometime

>viraling yourself ITT
umm u just blew urself out Tbh

Me in th front.

Just adding to the point.

The Hara of water bottles.
The Taeyeon of refreshments.

>Hara
Word
>Taeyeon
I'm going to fucking MURDER YOU

Lil Dicky raps for the kids who run in the hallways like Naruto

maybe soon, her hair is around this length now

The AKMU siblings are too cute, they can't date. And lol, Akmuboy...
I prefer Mino's. But I think Bobby has an interesting voice too. He's more like GD. Did you listen to their songs for SMTM anyway?
What I like about Brave Bros is that it might be the catchiest song ever. It's always a possibility and I need that in my life.
You think? Wooyoung doesn't look good at all imo. He looks fat. 2PM is an otherwise visual group.
Also did you see the IrenxJoy webm? lol
And yes, it was a club girl, I'm just kidding.

Yerin needs to be nerfed

>he just looks like your neighborhood junior high school kid who gets on your nerves

perfect

>implying i'm not also that one chanyeol slut

Lol I hope it's a song with good meme potential

that would probably be easier then nerfing all the stairs and sharp corners in her dorm so she doesn't hurt herself

the heavy bang is a product of its time you dont see many idols sporting it anymore but i still think its cute kek maybe not on kris though because he has a weird face
you're the xiumin fapper

jesus christ

Literally murder.

user...

it's never too late!

which kpop is this

instagram.com/kpopsucks_fuckthem/

That would be great

>shilling your own instagram
weak t b h

I still think it's cute but I used to think that a lot more when I was 13 lol. I think if an idol is cute enough then the bangs haircut might work. Like Taemin. His bowlcut is my favorite hair.

Fighting!

waiting for the day when he spanks me with that :-)

>everything I don't like is shilling