Is Erykah Badu a slut?

Is Erykah Badu a slut?

>Badu became involved with rapper André 3000 of OutKast, with whom she had her first child, a son named Seven Sirius Benjamin, who was born on November 18, 1997
>On July 5, 2004, Badu gave birth to a daughter, Puma Sabti Curry; Puma's father is West Coast rapper The D.O.C.
>On February 1, 2009, Badu gave birth to her third child, a girl named Mars Merkaba Thedford, with her boyfriend rapper Jay Electronica.

3 kids by 3 different rappers. Writing's on the wall, innit?

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

That's pretty typical of black people desu.

>Seven Sirius
>Puma Sabti
>Mars Merkaba

kangs

BUTTER
FACE

Yes, but do we really give a shit?

Pitchfork keeps trying to push her as le empowered powerful black woman meme its cringe

Of course we do, this is a celebrity gossip site.

Her ass needs to be ripped to shreds. She's so thicc

>le
You're one to talk aren't you

She is hot. Who cares? Keith Richards fucks girls every other second of his life and he's a fucking great man and yet Erykah does the same thing and she's a slut. Good job m8. You are not merely part of the problem; YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

this tb.h fa.m

I don't think she really believes in Marriage, or even manogamy necessarily. She's one of those bohemian artist types. It's not like she's getting knocked up by some off the block nigga either tho, she occasionally falls in love, has a child, and has, from what i've gathered, good working parental relationships with them thereafter.

It's just an unconventional family dynamic that works fine if everyone involved has money and is open minded, which they do.

thats not how existance works

name my ass meme

>existance

>men and woman are different

woah, who would have thought?

>I treat men and women differently

Man-whores outnumber sluts 100 to 1 in r&b and hip-hop.

good gravy that's a nice butt

>this is a """"""goddess""""""" in the black community

Unless you're bisexual, then yes, this is usually the case.

kys

Erykah Buttdoodoo

>I pretend that I don't treat women differently even though I'm nicer and more courteous to women and think that there is no justification for violence against women.

ez money for women

>gender roles have no reason to exist
O boy here we go

you only truely exist after you have read this post all of your former memorys are only what have been programmed to set you up for this exact moment

pussy is probably tight af. the sluttiest girls are that way for a reason.

is OP a slut?

>OP became involved with rapper Sup Forums of Sup Forums, with whom she had her first child, a son named shitposter, who was born on November 18, 1997
>On July 12, 2016, OP gave birth to a thread, Is Erykah Badu a slut? thread's father is West Coast rapper The D.O.C.
>On February 1, 2009, OP gave birth to her third thread, a girl named I'm a fag, with her boyfriend rapper JUST.

I hope you didn't put too much time/effort into this.

OP IS SLUT CONFIRMED