Worst Vinyl Pressings?

anything by kanye

*And stories about bad pressings if you have any
(OP) here

the death weather i cut like a buffalo and treat me like your mother 7''vinyl
worst vinyl i've heard so far, but i like it anyways
it added a nice rawness to it, but is shit

Get the Music On Vinyl release, the Plain reissue is shit

That album is just really weirdly mixed. Mostly because the band decided to do it themselves.

whats wrong with it? i was thinking of getting it on vinyl.

Is this the one from Phil directly? I was thinking about getting one (later on when he has more time)

Dont get the ones by plain

MPP is surprisingly awful.

Bands like Mr. Bungle are literally the sonic equivalent of that stupid faggot from high school who went around saying "hahaha I'm too crazy already I don't need drugz to be nuts hahhaa xD see how crazy I am" then did something like start shoving a banana up his ass in the middle of the lunch room or standing up in the middle of class and saying the word "Fart" really fucking loud or something to demonstrate the he was quirky when in fact he was just a huge attention whore who tried way too fucking hard to look weird because mommy and daddy either gave him too much attention when he was a child or too little. Seriously how can anyone listen to Mr. Bungle or any other Mike Patton (or John Zorn or even Frank Zappa for that matter) record and not go "holy fucking shit if these people think this either sounds good or think it's 'interesting' in some way they're even worse than noise artists, because at least those people are aware they're just being provocative for the sake of it but this avant-metal/post-prog/spazzcore faggots actually think they're breaking new ground in rock n roll or proving themselves in some way to be musical genisues"

Seriously if you want musical genius listen to real innovators; Schaeffer, Adorno, Sun Ra, Stockhausen, Fripp, Davis, Eno, and so on, don't waist your time with this caffeine-addicted psuedo-hipster 14 year old who probably still likes metalcore and deathcore "ironically" and has just discovered the bands that influenced Dillinger Escape Plan which aren't shitty hardcore or metal

>inb4 butthurt edgelords who like this garbage with sounds like a personified rubik's cube smoked cracked and got schizophrenia try to say that its ME who is pretentious

The 4 Men With Beards reissue for pic related is complete garbage. You'd really be better off shelling out the extra money for a European issue than getting this, which almost always has a major manufacturing flaw (loud pops, off-center, etc.). Just don't get it.

My bad -- apparently 4MWB didn't reissue this album, but Ba Da Bing! and Polydor in 2011 and 2016, respectively. Still, both are to be avoided.

I remember people saying the 2016 reissue was good, but the later represses stocked by Amazon was riddled with surface noise

In case you've missed it, Back To Black reissued this album in Europe recently, and apparently is better than the US reissue

>S/T
>75 mins
> 1 LP

The Music on Vinyl version of self-titled was split into two LPs (three sides only, though, the other side is etched), so it should be leagues better than the original and Plain reissue.

The only think bad about MOV Disco Volante is that it doesn't have Platypus and the secret song is not exactly hidden. I'm still waiting for the band-official reissues Mike Patton announced two years ago.

*bad thing

I have a pressing of this, where the A side is so off-center, it throws the tonearm off the record.

How is it "not hidden"

In the original LP, the secret song's grooves are parallel to Carry Stress In The Jaw, so to play it you had to put the needle in the right spot. The MOV version is just like the CD, with it playing right after

My 2016 repress sounds good

Not really that bad but I think it's shitty to take Death Grips 2.0 out of the tracklist.

Hey, good argument my dude.
Won't stopping me from enjoying quirky shit like that, but hey, you make a good point!