Post your dedicated listening zone

Post your dedicated listening zone.

You don't have to be rich to have one, you just have to not be a pleb.

Do you understand how stereo works?
Why are your speakers directly next to each other?
Do you care about how your music sounds?

why is your turntable sideways?

Why the fuck is it posting the pic sideways? F me.

no fucking way

You in the dog house?

>cropped his second speaker out of the picture
I still know you have your speaker next to that speaker.
Please consult the attached image, until then, all of your posts regarding music will be disregarded by the community as a whole. If speaker placement is too difficult for you, consider investing in a pair of headphones.

The stand I have can fit both of them, I don't have 2 stands and don't want to put the speakers on the ground.

I plug my headphones into the amp 80% of the time anyways.

now this is autism

If you care so much about listening to have a 'dedicated listening zone' and care enough about it to share it with us, why wouldn't you take the proper steps to make it as best as it could be with what you currently have?

>speaker placement is autism
wew

Dude, the space I have for listening isn't extremely optimal so I have to make due. And I usually have headphone plugged in, speakers only used when people over mainly.

Dude, if you're going to have a shit-tier set up, don't bother posting it here, no one wants to see a shitty set up because most of us here have shitty set ups, we want to see nice set ups to get ideas on how to improve ours, this is bad, and you should feel bad
please delete this thread.

Post your speaker setup then. please. this is suppose to be a fun thread.

I'm not going to make your shitty thread good for you, delete it and try again when your speakers are placed properly.

wow why are your speakers so far apart just put them next to each other you fucking autist

This, I have my tower speakers a good 12 feet away from each other facing my bed where I lay when playing records.

awwwwyear

>Audiophile virgin

Again, the room is not optimal for the perfect speaker setup. I usually listen with my headphones anyways. I have to make due.

What headphones do you have?

Have seen this before. You do seem rich.
What DAW do you prefer?

Beats by dre. The ear bud ones.

this is dope, love your walls

>(you)

>You do seem rich
the only thing remotely expensive in that picture is his Macbook, those KRK speakers are pretty low end when it comes to studio monitors, he probably got that hammond for dirt cheap, 90 dollar midi controller.

Mine is shit. I fucked up in not getting one of those stereo component racks and instead got a long thing that holds records at Ikea or something, so my setup is completely spread out, and my room is cramped. I'm also an artist, and my desk is right next to my phonograph, so I have to make sure it's closed so that like art debris or whatever doesn't get in there.

This just in: sperg ruins thread on Sup Forums

nope not rich. not my house. collected my stuff slowly over many years. sometimes i've had a lot of money, sometimes the opposite. but audio is my thang so i throw myself pretty much 100% into it all.

primarily ProTools, but Reason (usually slaved to 'tools but not always) for composing. for acoustics stuff I use a whole slew of other software

yeah the place is pretty cumpfy

>not forcefeeding content for OP
>ruining thread
riiiight.

yeah this is true, but I have an 88 key controller as well, a bass, a couple guitars, about 40 mics... none of it is top-tier but most of it isn't shit tier. we all have to get-by with what we got

here enjoy my refurb'd mic museum

hell yeah, I wasn't knocking your set up at all, I was just trying to convey to the other user that the kind of stuff you have isn't like financially inaccessible to someone not making a lot of money, it's about patience, finding the right deals, and not blowing your money on dumb shit.

got any synth shit?

>synth shit
no not really. haven't delved into analog or hardware synths at all really. i love old keys (like the hammond, farfisa, clavinet, rhodes, wurly, etc) but those are pretty much electromechanical/electroacoustic and not purely elecronic

I, too, live in a hipsters wine cellar

I've been really into synthesis lately, but my keyboard skills are very very subpar. I've been keeping an eye on craigslist for a hammond lately, but typically can't find any that don't have broken keys.

any git gud recs for keys?

eh, I studied keys for about a year long ago, and picked up a "keyboard method" series from the berklee press that i went-through a few years ago. i'm not that good either, but i couldn't not own an hammond. i bought it, spruced it up, and want to keep it working and cared-for forever, if I can. it's fun to play too. at the moment it needs to be recapped so a couple of the wheels don't sound anymore, which sucks.

If you can't have optimal speaker set up why spend money on shite headphones instead of good ones

C-Can I buy that carbon mic from you?

which one user? none of those ones are actually carbon... they're either crystal or dynamic. i have a carbon mic but it's one I'm building. all these mics are for sale though! i just don't have them listed currently on ebay. i rescue them from garages or estate sales and put all the TLC i have in my heart into them and then sell them to people who (hopefully) really found exactly the mic they're looking for. which one you lookin at?

forgot pic of some of the before and afters