About to be banned, but doing it anyways

Hey there Sup Forums. I'm gonna get banned for doing this, but I really don't care. A group of friends from the horsefucker board have banded together and made a bretty gud album full of "original" songs. I put in quotation marks cause you'll notice that some are just remixes of famous songs, but in a sense it's still OC, so fuck it. Anyways, I'm not the organizer or anything, I'm just doing this so that my friends don't get banned from here (basically I'm a sacrificial lamb). Here you go, enjoy (this is a direct copy/paste from the thread)
Well, it actually happened. We finished and released an album of music. /mlp/ finished a project.

>"What is this? What project?"
An album. Titled ">No Fun Allowed", it is a two year effort that the /MLP/ Plays thread have miraculously completed. What once started with a simple musician's thread became a full-blown 51 song album of music and minor spaghetti. There are covers, individual contributions, and even collabs, with genres that span from folk to jazz to heavy metal to EDM.

Below, you'll find the Bandcamp link. It's on a pay-what-you-want basis (so you can download it for free, if you're cheap), and all money goes to The Autism Society of America (autism-society.org/)

Bandcamp: mlpplays.bandcamp.com/album/no-fun-allowed
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/slashmlpmusic
Old Google Doc: docs.google.com/document/d/1qfmH6zOQ6U0TgOWiT8mkihmbKnjzLoYmHsawwl26W6A/edit#

We hope you enjoy (at least, part of it), and thanks to everyone, anons and all, who contributed and made this possible.

Until next time.
Keep on playing.

Direct link to the thread: P.S: ur a faget :^)

degenerate

Check'd

I'll listen.

Consider: Why would I want to listen to this?

Dam dat rap minz is pretty gud eh?

did someone say dubs

Tbh you don't have to be banned for this. Degenerated, disgusting, and terrible music are kind of allowed, since We have Grimes threads after all

savage

cal what the fuck you stole my dubs

Trust me, It's not that bad.
The best song is just for kicks, give it a listen.

MLP isn't allowed though. I got banned for posting a reaction pic once

pfftt hue.

I'll fly, yonkorns and dandelion wishes are pretty tops.

That was clever
While the whole theme is absolutely cringey, i must admit there are some half decent tracks. I just can't stand ponies

listening right now

Also, this album is better than any Sup Forums makes an album so far

We should do something like this

>he never heard Kill All Normies - He Gibs me Dat

>the average /mlp/ user

prove me wrong

It's ok.
You will find some pony songs that you will dislike, but i bet that you will find some well made stuff.
In my personal opinion, give a listen to " Waifu blues " or " Sun Down " ( one has lyrics, the other not )
Frozen Night makes some cool ambient metal stuff, i like it.

>All money goes to the Autism Society of America

high quality kek right there

Oooooooooooooooo

Naw more like this

Lmao why is the cover band in the artwork modelled after dethklok

>Dethclop

There's one metal album in it so far I've listened, can't remember what track. The confused user in the background amuses me.

weimtime drew it appearently.

Why does the cover use the old no picture available face? That's nearly a decade out of date.

It's still in heavy use in /mlp/

It's very common on /mlp/

lurk moar

>lurk moar

Woah, that's another old meme. Nowadays most people say it without the intentional misspelling.

Is it still 2010 there?

I wish, mlp was better in 2010, as was Sup Forums.

/mlp/ didn't exist though

>tyler the creator cover
nice

Show did, double doubles.

Glorious.

The meme machine is a timeless entity, user.

/mlp/ seems to be one of the harshest boards on frogposters, though

To be far, they along with Sup Forums are the only boards that do anything more extreme than say "dumb frogposter"

what anime is that?

>He never heard "Don't Give Up, Skeleton!"

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

It's a huge community and produces huge amounts of content (as you can see from this album)

>yfw I contributed to that

surfin derp is good shit

That hotel california parody was pretty decent.

>people are posting in both threads
Stop it, you're confusing me about which board I'm on. I cross-board on Sup Forums and /mlp/

Few hours in, haven't heard a single thing I didn't hated yet.

It's good.

>they sampled smash mouth
I'm not sure how I feel about this. I mean, it is on one particular meme song, not a serious one

Submit to RYM please

Grimes fans on suicide watch

ok nevermind. They sampled Andrew Haung (I think), Linkin Park, some other guys too

The memes run pretty deep with this album.

>this whole thread

>not liking this jazz song "Page 10 Bump"

Well, it seems interesting. Sometimes that's all that matters on Sup Forums.

Nah this

OH FUCK, SHOTS FIRED

What the fuck is even happening in this thread

>I cross-board on Sup Forums and /mlp/
why would you do that? that's just tasteless

'all ponies must be perfect' translates well into an arryanne themed song.

what?

well swap a few lines in the song titled that, and it'd make a good arryanne song.

It's not a huge stretch.

oh, yeah. I'm on Waifu Blues, dude, I wasn't thinking

post got deleted, scruffy doesn't tolerate pony, but the threads cool I guess.

I just finished the album, there's songs I like a lot, some not so much, but I didn't hate any of it.

despite those trips,it seems you havent visited the listening threads,dont you?

Last time I posted in that thread,there were links to Aphex Twin,Wilco and the full album of Lift Your Skinny Fists

I dont know if they had known them in the past by other mediums,but yeah,there's a couple of /mlp/ that crossboard here[spoiler]including me[/spoiler]

spoilers don't work on Sup Forums [spoiler]but i wish they did[/spoiler]

Mooooods

I go on both also
fite me

Holy fucking Jesus Mary and Joseph