Beyonce is going to collab with the very last musician/band you listened to. What will it be like?

Beyonce is going to collab with the very last musician/band you listened to. What will it be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmITWyP8FDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>DIIV
it's gonna suck

not good

>Unknown Mortal Orchestra

Probably pretty good desu, probably will just be a buzzy dance track with Beyonce singing some catchy hook

>big k.r.i.t.
he'll finally get the fame he deserves

uh oh

Just cuck my life up

Erm...

Won't happen ;_;

Swans ft. Beyonce

No, I mean, I can totally see that.

kys

This isn't even funny

she looks so fucking smug and full of herself

>Evil Pimp

>Converge

i mean, sure

If you sold a hundred million albums and won 20 grammys you'd probably be full of yourself too.

bey goes classical

youtube.com/watch?v=hmITWyP8FDg

Will be fucking magical.

>Future feat Beyonce
Sucks for future's career desu.

>Autechre
I'd love to hear this out of morbid curiosity

Sky Ferreira? i guess that could be pretty good.

>implying they won't dig up some secret unreleased shit he left behind and do a collab with that

>Burzum

Good luck with that.

>Peter Hammill
I don't even know really.

>Remembers Love Never Felt So Good

Oh...

y'know, it could actually be some bizarro version of the arca/ fka twigs collabs

>Esperanza Spalding

It'd probably be cool.

I can see this being interesting if she delivered spoken word poetry or something like that over the more quiet parts of Deathspell Omegas music.

>Pharmakon

>Frank Zappa
Lol, Beyonce would probably go into hysterics after hearing Thing-Fish and call him a racis', misogynis' pig and slap Dweezil so hard it goes all the way back to Frank.

Not to mention Beyonce rarely goes out of 4/4 and Zappa never enters it.

>Kanye and Jay Z

>and slap Dweezil so hard it goes all the way back to Frank.
kek

if el-p got to control what she contributed without fear of pissing her off then it would be sick

ScHoolboy Q.
Beyoncé with Q's production? Probably have Q and his psychedelic/ambient beats, Beyoncé doing hook or I'd like to hear her rap more. I'd be stoked for that.

Dean Blunt.

FUND IT

Torsofuck

Death Grips