Why do you hate Pharmakon? She's a nice lady

Why do you hate Pharmakon? She's a nice lady

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KgZJ5iyJrgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont hate her or her music, i've literally heard non of it.

i want her to fuck my little boypussy til i cum all over myself in a spastic fit of sweaty masochism

lol

mmmm yes mummy sit on my face ohhhh *i probe her winking buttonhole with my tongue* i love you mummy

I don't know, I just kinda want to force her to wear diapers and call me "daddy".

mmmm yes mummy sit on my face ohhhh *i probe her winking butthole with my tongue* i love you mummy

I AM NOT EVEN FUCKING JOKING HERE I WANT HER TO TIE ME TO A BED AND I WOULD TAKE THE BIGGEST FUCKING DILDO FROM HER FUCK I WANNA BE PEGGED BY HER WHILE SHE SHITS HERSELF AND PLAYS JUICY POWER ELECTRONICS IN OUR TINY CRACK DEN LOOKING BEDROOM

straight men are disgusting

>lady

How often do you think she poops in her panties and do you think she enjoys it and if so, how much?

ENOUGH

FUCK BJORK
FUCK LAUREN
FUCK GRIMES
WE HAVE A NEW WAIFU

YAS
youtube.com/watch?v=KgZJ5iyJrgg

wow what shit

pleb detected

>she poops her panties often enough
>she enjoys it enough
eh, good enough

pretty good

she's probably the least gay in the whole industrial scene, idk if it's good, because I like gay people

Music
1. An art of sound in time that expresses ideas and emotions in significant forms through the elements of rhythm, melody, harmony, and color.
Where's the rhythm?
Where's the melody?
Where's the harmony?
WHERE'S THE COLOR?

fuck the rhythm
fuck the melody
fuck the harmony
her music expresses ideas and emotions even without all that shit, and it also has colors

where did you get this incorrect statement from

I wanna fuck her

lauren mayberry >>>

shit taste, desu

superior waifu

never respond to me again

yeah, she's superior, but not as superior as Pharmakon

your waifu is ugly, and her music is boring

A dictionary. It's a big book full of incorrect statements, maybe you never saw one.
So, fuck the music. This is to it what free verse is to poetry. Might have all ideas and emotions you want, but aesthetically is shit. Maybe in a future where people will be dressed as bees and we eat green goo this will be displayed in the radio as an old classic, but now? Only people with berets, goat chins, rimmed glasses and who talks in a fake french accent would like it.

>(You) it's not accessible for me so it's shit
ok

>(you) i'm so autistic i can enjoy it so its good
ok

>(You) Someone likes shit I dont like, so he is autistic
ok

>(you) anyone who likes music I dislike is autistic
ok

>"music"
ok

(You)