Where were you when Fantano went full Reddit?

I feel like this is a meme. But it's actually happening.

Then again a grown man who makes 'internet videos' for a job pretty much has a right to act like a sad angry 14 year old.

Can we all stop posting about him now. Looking at his face just makes me feel pain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can we start with you not posting his face? I was perfectly fine not knowing what new cringey shit Fantano has done

You don't have to pay attention to internet celebrities. Yes they are all awfull and yes it sucks that so many people care about them, but if you ignore them you will be much happier.

>being anti SJW is reddit

youre really helping by sharing his videos my dude

This is like level 200+ though. In the past I always assumed he was being ironic.

Exactly how is being against social justice a reddit thing?

I don't give a shit, I don't want to see his fucking face

Just stop

Nah, you're thinking of like 5 years ago. That place is entirely about being anti-'SJW' or whatever. Even this anime website isn't as bad.

I agree, the video was really cringey, but his contribution to it I didn't find very cringey. Safe-spaces genuinely are a really silly thing. It's well possible he didn't realise the calibre of cringey autist he was contributing with and just made himself look like a turbosperg in the process.

How are people actually falling for this?

Sup Forums has some kind of cognitive dissonance where it's 14 year old commie users think all of Sup Forums thinks like them

This board is filled to the brim with liberal cucks.

>inb4 Sup Forums

I get you, but the fact he even agreed to appear in a video on that channel says enough for me.

it's because it's the youngest

like the kind of cognitive dissonance which makes you unable to use basic grammar as a functioning young adult and call all political beliefs which aren't at least centre right communism?

I agree with the sentiment but associating himself with Amazing Atheist is a dumb move, the guy is legitimately a prick.

Reddit has always been anti-SJW. Only Sup Forums thinks it's some sort of ultra-liberal paradise.

I fucking hate the term "SJW".

I didn't mind it back when it first started gaining serious traction a couple years ago when it solely referred to the crazy Tumblr feminists who want to kill all men and white people and shit, but now its meaning has pretty much been broadened to mean anyone who doesn't dislike black people or anyone who is even a little bit left leaning.

It's so cringeworthy.

>reddit is a hivemind

My point was that it has subreddits for social justice and anti social justice

reddit is a hivemind, worse than Sup Forums
they talk about how they aren't one person
see what happens when you're pro trump, or pro hillary outside of their specific subs

His girlfriend is black and he's vegan, he probably has to deal with annoying liberals every day, thus his vast hatred.

It is a hive mind.

Just for a comparison, /r/TumblrinAction has 298.077 subscribers. Meanwhile /r/ShitRedditSays which is the most well-known social justice-inclined subreddit has 80.438.

>Reddit has always been anti-SJW
Could have fucking fooled me

Have you ever been on Reddit or do you just know the Sup Forums stereotypes?

Reddit has a subreddit for Hillary Clinton yet they'll chew your bollocks off if you said you supported anyone other than old man bernde.

The overall culture of the site passes over some places but it's still pretty obvious they're all wannabe Sup Forums types.

This. They're quickly becoming the new annoying faction.

the anti social justice subs are usually way bigger than the social justice subs

they all claim to be the "last bastion of free speech on reddit" or whatever so that they can pretend any moderation against them is part of the evil sjw takeover

>becoming

Solidly become, not becoming.

It's because the atheist community realized that none of the religious people they were shouting at actually bothered to fight back because none of them used the internet.

When they realized there were entire websites full of feminists who were just as angry as them it was a match made in heaven.

In someways it's quite sad because they're really all the same people. Just different genders.

Are you serious? I assume you are too young to remember the early back and forth between Christian and atheists youtubers. Threre is and always has been a religious presence on the Internet.

Oh yeah of course. But we're talking a completely different scale and level of engagement here.

Religion is mainly practiced off the internet with other people. Reddit Atheism and Tumblr Feminism are creations of the internet.

It's where they live and thrive.

Its funny how people can talk like this as if Sup Forums isn't as shitty

Maybe not Sup Forums in particular but we are literally 3 blocks down from Sup Forums and Sup Forums

The only major benefit to this site is that it doesn't have that ass backwards layout

>all this newfags
reddit is SJW, because reddit has accounts, and up boates, and so people licks eachother's assholes and are afraid of saying anything that may sound harsh

Why even comment if you've never been to the site?

jesus christ did anyone actually watch the video, it's the most embarrassing thing I've seen in years
they deliver these utterly banal, one-google-search-away questions with such earnest seriousness over an ominous drone for some reason. it's fucking hilarious

Yeah, because reactionary hiveminds don't exist. But hey you called me a "newfag", I must be wrong.

t. redditòr

Can we admit that Marcel is better than Fantano at this point? He does a much better job than him and he's just a teenager.

Honestly when the fuck is this anti-SJW illness going to fucking stop?

LIterally admitting you've never been on the fucking site you retard.

I bet this guy was a gamergater

>Oh yeah of course

No you don't

>typical hilary supporter

you're right

fuck the angry trigger kiddies, they just don't understand yet

right when SJW stop being pants on head retarded and ruining civilization

Literally how are SJWs ruining civilization jesus fucking christ I hope that post was a joke

What exactly are you trying to do here?

nah, SJW has always just meant "crazy person who will always find something to be offended over and scream about even if you agree with them". I'm a liberal and these people make us all look bad.

they tried to tell me saying nigger online was edgy

It'll stop when people stop finding reason to get irrationally annoyed at each other.

I've been on both sides of those internet spats. I just turned 20; I'm still young, and recently I realised that I was wasting away my youth arguing with people on the internet who don't really want to find answers, they just want to keep the argument going.

So really, it'll always be there, waiting, people wasting time bickering for the sake of it when they could be living.

It goes away for you when you move on from it.

That's what it should mean but now everyone just uses it to mean "person who is slightly to the left of me"
I kind of just tune out anyone who uses the term unironically the same way I tune out tumblrinas

you're both 2 sides of the same coin. why do you continue to do this? unless you dont know its 2 sides of the same coin?

I can't wait for this alt-right zeitgeist to be over. It's only a matter of time until they all realize there's absolutely nothing cool about searching for things to be upset about online, soon enough they'll realize they've all been hypocrites and turned into the new SJWs and things will hopefully begin shifting.

You know how I can tell you're 15?

>I'm a liberal and these people make us all look bad.
bro-berals are so pathetic lmao

did you watch this video? they're going after incredibly basic, low-level things like black lives matter and the existence of feminism in the modern world, not otherkin who want to abolish borders

Because some people literally live more for arguing than for finding answers and bettering themselves
When you realize this and quit debating on Sup Forums with this demographic and save that effort for people actually in your life this site becomes way better

it's pretty simple...

Normal person: I disagree with you but you're entitled to your opinion and if you'd like to chat about it some time I'd be more than happy.

SJW: RACIST SEXIST FASCIST PIECE OF SHIT SIGNAL BOOST RT RT RT RT

It's hilarious when you point this out and SJW's get upset, because they know it's true.

Does anyone here have a bean bag I can buy?
I lost my comfy chair

That's honestly never happened fucking ever. You're fucking embarrassing.

Thanks for proving me right lol.

Hey Redditor sad low-life pieces of shit! Over here, look up!

I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO YOUR SITE, AND I DON'T PLAN ON VISITING IT, BUT I CAN INDEED HAVE AN OPINION ABOUT IT BASED ON THE UTTER DEGENERACY AND LIBERAL LUNACY I HAVE SEEN SPAWNING FROM SAID HIVE-MIND PATHETIC HOLE YOU TAKE FOR SAFE SPACE TO SPEW YOUR SJW, BLUE-PILLED PREPOSTEROUS, UNDERAGE-TIER BOLLOCKS EDGY RANTS (DIS-CIS-SCUM, ANYONE?). SO, YES, I HATE REDDIT, AND IF YOU ARE ON IT, I HATE YOU.

NOW PLEASE, FUCK RIGHT OFF, NOBODY HERE LIKES YOU.

N O B O D Y
O
B
O
D
Y

H E R E
E
R
E

L I K E S
I
K
E
S

Y O U
O
U

And if they do, they shouldn't even be here in the first place, FUCK OFF.

>inb4 Sup Forums
>inb4 rage

YES, I FREQUENT Sup Forums AT TIMES, AND YES, BUT OF FUCKING COURSE, YOU MAKE ME MAD. VERY MAD. JUST DISAPPEAR.

>SJW: RACIST SEXIST FASCIST PIECE OF SHIT SIGNAL BOOST RT RT RT RT

ALT RIGHT WARRIOR: SJW, KEK, LIBTARD PIECE OF SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I like how this guy types exactly how they speak.

wow... have a bert.

The timing of this with this is pretty laughy

Pretty much. Nowhere in my post did I imply I liked the alt-right either. You're both terrible people.

this is the most reddit thing I've read

Your face is laughy, scum.

literally this

there's not smart or reasonable side here. you might as well not get involve with their shenanigans.

I'm so tired of reading about Reddit, SJWs, anti-SJWs, and the like. Hopefully it'll be over after the election.

correct, but thats the other side of the coin for them. they say the same things about you, except they think they're in the right. you say the say things about them and you think you're in the right. just gotta leave the notion of demographic/they behind

>we're rational, calm, and collected, and the SJWs are furious, emotional messes!
>4 posts later

>You're fucking embarrassing.
ahahaha this is gold
please go back to r3ddit, aka SJW residence

This. There are more than two sides to take

When I said demographic I didn't mean alt righters or "sjw"s independently, but just that aimlessly argumentative faction on the internet as a whole.

Except that the mods delete posts and subs against social justice and have come out as huge SJWs themselves.

Care to reply objectively to anything I have said? That's what I thought, you keep pushing your shitty infantile rethorics. FUCK OFF.

youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90

have you ever said "social justice warrior" out loud and didn't realise how pathetic you sounded ?

>Hopefully it'll be over after the election.
No! This will be the long haul. Maybe after WW3 but not now! Online comment sections were a mistake.

T H I S
H
I
S

I S
S

A

M U S I C
U
S
I
C

B O A R D
O
A
R
D

STOP GIVING ATTENTION TO PEASANTS, PLEASE

YOU ARE FALLING FOR THEIR TRAP, THEY WANT YOU TO REPLY

PLEASE ABANDON THREAD

PLEASE

I hate it when SJWs pretend they're apathetic towards the whole thing then go ahead and condemn the "alt-right" and praise SJWs. You're not fooling anyone.

have you ever said "problematic" out loud and didn't realise how pathetic you sounded ?