Are there any other girly pop albums as good as Emotion? I also like Art Angels...

are there any other girly pop albums as good as Emotion? I also like Art Angels, but it feels like there must be consistently good comparable albums made prior to last year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KypaecM0LiM
youtube.com/watch?v=gw7m0EKyu0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meme

album of the year my guy have u heard the danny l harle collab with carly?

Emotion is literally the pop album of the decade. Not even memeing, there is no album that can match it

Have you heard 1989? I love all of Taylor's stuff t b h

>are there any other girly pop albums as good as Emotion?
Definitely not. This is peak pop and I don't think even Carly herself is gonna be able to surpass it.

im not really sure what u mean by "girly" but this is one of my favorite pop albums

This is kind of hyperbole. There are great girly pop albums released all the time, mu just doesn't pay attention to them. Demi's self titled is really good.

Pic related is pretty great. A little frontloaded, but so many good songs.

I do love Kate. That is comparable but a bit more serious and severe than what I was talking about in my original post.
I hate taylor, desu senpai. sorry.
and i'm not super interested in stuff that feels more actively manufactured and grossly of the 2000s, like Spice Girls or w/e. Thanks for the discussion though friends.

its better

Okay, fair enough. I don't find Carly any less manufactured than any of the above artists so I'm not sure if I'll really be able to help.

What about Charli XCX's Vroom Vroom ep?

that's a great suggestion. i don't know why i haven't fully listened to that yet. thank you. is her pre-PC Music stuff any good?

Vroom Vroom is a (bad) meme

I like True Romance, but not as much as vroom vroom

s/t - cheryl lynn
emotions - mariah carey
anniemal - annie
also ariana grande's last two LPs are not consistently brilliant but dangerous woman is pretty good overall
kiss by crj
easymix by easyfun
personal computer music - a.g. cook
yes
no
yes (suck it up and listen OP)
> more actively manufactured and grossly of the 2000s, like Spice Girls or w/e.
????? what on earth do you mean by manufactred
true romance is more pop, if you're looking for that vibe just listen to
product - sophie

Yeah, Dangerous Woman is lots of fun. I'm guessing I should probably listen to Anniemal?

Pic related is great too.

out of what you've described if I had to pick three albums it'd be anniemal, 1989, cheryl lynn

youtube.com/watch?v=KypaecM0LiM
Published on July 7, 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=gw7m0EKyu0k

HANA's ep is also good

If you want a real answer, the first two Katy Perry albums are exactly what you're looking for.

I have the second on vinyl and it smells like cotton candy

Try any of Ariana grande's albums, Carly's Kiss, Britney spears' Blackout, any Taylor swift, beyonce's 4, any Madonna, any Aaliyah