clyp.it/arqiyak2
clyp.it/sa1qsvaq
clyp.it/mng21olq
joshharrison.net/oblique-strategies/
youtube.com/watch?v=6Z66wVo7uNw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

clyp.it/arqiyak2

I'm in dire need of feedback. HELP

its nice but certainly something I wouldnt call great. It seems disjointed in a way.
I like the middle section tho. It feels like a cyriak video. What were you going for tho? Any type of style or artist in mind?

Thoughts/criticism?

clyp.it/sa1qsvaq

Some of the synth timing is a bit off

I have no desire to learn how to produce, I just want to make slappers. Help me get out of this slump /prod/ I'm never going to get anywhere like this ;-;

could be better if you shorten the first half and build off of that last section there starting at 1:43.
I feel if you use 1:43 and on as your bridge and/or pre hook then it will set you up nice for a completed track

But there's already a /prod/

And learn to fucking use the archive rbt.asia/mu/ to fetch the fucking OP

where do I get good drum samples for free?

I don't mean loops I mean individual drums.

Good or bad for shitty beginners work?

Thanks for the feedback.
Can i ask what you think sound wise, like does it sound generic?

>clyp.it/sa1qsvaq
Its interesting enough. No, I wouldnt say generic, but it does sound very much unfinished. I would say pump it up in any later additions to the song. Add a few more layers. stuff like that

forget the quote. Dont know why I did that

Cool thanks for the response i appreciate it

Throw some saturators in the mix, might just be my personal preference but the synths sound too glossy and presetty and saturators will help give them a little more harmonic depth. You've got some good ideas but they just need to be arranged better.

Obviously this is meant to be a more minimalist thing but don't be afraid to give it a little more immediacy. Introduce more elements and do it sooner, while there is some pretty nice drum programming here it won't carry the track on its own.

clyp.it/mng21olq

I want to make somethign out of my comfort zone

hook me up with some ideas

make some CP

joshharrison.net/oblique-strategies/

oh god

he did say he wanted outside his confort zone

i recommend you chop up some easy soul and cook a dank beat underneath

check it

youtube.com/watch?v=6Z66wVo7uNw

feelin it?

should i buy Bandcamp Pro? i have a decent (albeit fairly small) listener-base and am about to release with a label that has scored a license with a major television network, which is gonna net me a few grand. anyone else use it? worth the money?