Would loveless sound different to you if it had this cover?

Would loveless sound different to you if it had this cover?

They look greasy

Yes

No, I'm not a rockist.

how many of these are women

they are

two

also i would literally marry blinda butcher

if you are reading this blinda please marry me ;_;

Hard to say because I can't dissociate my preexisting thoughts and associations with Loveless and start anew.

Bilinda's hair looks gross

Yes. Definitely. The actual cover of the album is an attempt to visually depict the MBV wall of sound. That picture is a picture of the band, with Bilinda front-and-center.

With that cover, I would think of the album much more like "alternative-rock-band-with-a-girl-lead-singer" instead of like "vacuum-guitars."

I'd probably end up lumping them in with Garbage and the like.

Eh I doubt it would change much. It's a weak cover but It's not gonna effect the music for me.

makes you wonder how important the image is to the music

bilinda here i will marry you if you become my cuckold fuccboi

Yes, but that's natural. Scrambled eggs with neon blue food coloring would probably disgust the fuck out of you if presented irl. Same here.

Get thee behind.

really makes you think.

huh...

Would Kid A sound different to you if it had this cover?

dude I'll listen to anything by MBV even if the art is an even shittier half-assed bootleg looking cover than the one you posted

All one person.

Sort of. Will it sound any better or worse for me? No. Will the imagery surrounding my listening experience be drastically different? Yes.

If also noticed that album covers tend to change in quality, depending on what I think of the music. For instance, I always thought the Wildflower cover was pretty shit until I became hooked onto the music.

Yes, it would sound better and I want to jizz on Belinda's eyeballs.

no, you just associate the cover with the music after you listen to it

She got beard hair tho