youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5WvWkUhszeE&list=PL1x1z5LTzxlXgc5qvxjsoBhNRVblOWXSi
youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/T6j4f8cHBIM

Whitehouse's Bird Seed

youtube.com/watch?v=ITkwLoY9F8o

Mountain Goats - Tallahassee

Because you're both terrible fucking people.

>am stupid hoe in this situation

Who fucking cares I just downed a can of reddi whip and now my stomach is killing me

thiiiiiiis
also go watch moral orel

this, it'll take the pain away from your heart and redirect it to your stomach for a little while before sneaking back into your heart and killing you in about 40 years

fuck off virgin he cheated on me more and probably started before I did seeing how close they were

Music for this feel: youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Lmao someone who is a decent person is a virgin. Consider this, not everyone is unfaithful.

Person who replied is not OP but apparently has very emotional connection to this situation

that's like raping someone who raped you first and then saying "it's all right that person rapes me first"

just not as serious/illegal

>it's not a pepto bismol commercial

why does it have to be pepto bismol? why can't it be some other antacid?

checked btw

Its worse because raping someone who raped you is revenge but OP was cheating and didnt know the boyfriend was also cheating so its like raping someone but not realizing its the same person who raped you until after you did it and then justiying it

so it's like getting murdered by someone and then murdering him/her back but you didn't know that he/she was the one who murdered you?

Exactly. Except you cant murder someone if youre already dead

that's where you're wrong

this thread gets more confusing and dumb with each post

I just wanted music recs

I listen to Ålesund by Sun Kil Moon when I'm sad so go with that

If you were both cheating on each other, that relationship was unsalvageable as you were both incapable of keeping each other happy. You just weren't compatible, and both of your actions reflected it. As for the girl who wasn't really gay; ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I mean, really, what can you do about that?

>giving relationship advice without ever having actually been in a committed relationship
Actually, ignore whatever I say.

Whoops. Forgot the music rec.

youtube.com/watch?v=5WvWkUhszeE&list=PL1x1z5LTzxlXgc5qvxjsoBhNRVblOWXSi

The fuck is wrong with you people?

THIS
H
I
S

Fucking liberal fucking faggoty shits these days can't even stay in a relationship let alone date the same gender and refrain from cheating.
Go be a good fag and vote for Hillary queer
Or maybe you'll vote trump because your boyfriend is a Mexican and you're a vengeful little shit just wanting revenge like a petty child hiding behind their teachers desk and tattling off what someone did because you won't hold yourself accountable for your own actions

ROT

youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94

Nutral Hotel - In the Fetus over An Frank