Why did he have to die, Sup Forums?

Why did he have to die, Sup Forums?

;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MesE-Bxudns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally who? He's probably shit that people only think is good because he's asian. Presumably Japanese.

Why is it always the Asians who die mysteriously?

Their governments need the dissenting voices to be gone.

man rip nujabes

this is the guy from fishmans right

RIP

his shitty heart

;_;

RIP Shinji

youtu.be/MesE-Bxudns

>tfw we all die

feels weird man :/

never heard of him, but i enjoyed that. thanks OP. this is what this board used to be about, sharing interesting rare music. now its just memes, kanye, grimes and death grips over and over.

I was playing pokemon go and got the cops called on me tonight around 2am.

thats what you get for leaving your house after dark, wheres your identification card citizen? did you vote for the president? know any terrorists or drug dealers? back to your quarters citizen or its prison time for you and we take all your money and belongings!

rip shinji

fuck off, newfag

They were cool about, just laughed and told me to try not to look so sketchy.

>fishmans
>rare
hownew.ru

pretty new i guess, sorry i never heard of them i mean they do have 2,000 views on this video, geez i shouldve heard of them already by now huh

LURK MORE

ive been lurking all the tiem for years, watched this place devolve into kanye grimes the board

>the views on a single video is legitimately the amount of people who have heard fishmans
jesus christ

k go to the mall or supermarket, ask 1000 people if theyve heard o this bad, see how many say yes.

damn i just got baited
gj son

RIP SHIJI

;_;

Didnt he die in the 90's? Werent fishmans at their peak then?

yes to both

Where should I start with Fishmans discography? Are the beginning albums as good?