Why is this considered "post-rock"?

Helpless Child, The Sound, few others. It's obviously much more than just post-rock.

김치 나라

Well yeah, but you can't sum this up as only a post-rock record though.

Yes I can

"Soundtracks for the Blind is a post-rock record!"

See, I just did

Because the style of music, it is post-rock. Stay mad gybe fans

Nobody sums it only as post-rock.

Dude came with a legitimate doubt and trolls keep fucking with him.
Dude, the thing is that post-rock isn't just slow crescendos, it has do deal with the way instruments are used, in order to construct a structure that differs from traditional rock, this record, among several other things, features this kind of usage of instruments, which can also be seen as some experimental elements in the music, but to me it's more experimental than post-rock itself, not because it lacks post-rock elements, but because of how audio recordings and other non-music features are used and mixed up with post-rock elements

He does Truly a madman.

Because the album cover looks like a pizza.

You eat grey pizza?

>it has do deal with the way instruments are used, in order to construct a structure that differs from traditional rock
omg so like, metal is post-rock
> how audio recordings and other non-music features
hence post-rock is only an acceptable tag (one among others), the gener of the whole album must describe this "how"
which is obviously "swans"

Extra mushrooms

You don't?

You have pleb taste in pizza my friend

Easy there you mad lad

>You don't?
I don't. What about you?

I only eat pizza if it's grey (or gray), green, or blue. Maybe yellow but only on Wednesday.

People always say, "This is the best post-rock record".

No idea. But I do know that coffee makes my colon act up.

Posting this from the toilet.

>u mad xD
oh boy early 2000 memes, my favourite

how fucking new

its not post rock
although post rock just means loud guitars and yelling, but yelling angsty thing and not about beer

Please acquire some basic reading comprehension before posting here.