What happened

what happened

It appears to me that Aphex Twin released an EP called Cheetah.

I can also confirm this, OP. My record store had copies.

I am of the same belief

Is he finished?

Hint: the answer is yes

It's good though

he put out his best work in years

I enjoyed the simple acid jams on this ep. Don't let the hype build your expectations.

Enough with simple acid jams. Fuck Analords and Syro, I want this ginger fuck to finally release a proper successor to Drukqs.

>I want this ginger fuck to finally release a proper successor to Drukqs.
what if he can't anymore

*no

is tehre even any acid on this

pretty sure there isn't

either way yeah f the haters, good release

I'm listening to it now

really feeling CIRKLON1
and I reallly liked CHEETAHT7b

i agree with you. i thought these last works were too simple. I mean, this is not the 90s anymore

An awesome little EP got released?

Simple is not always bad. It was a very solid EP

>C'MON YOU CUNT LETS 'AVE IT

I dig Cheetah but feel you.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he'll hit us with that crazy shit again. Still

He made condoms

I mean it's just an ep but yeah kinda boring some of the tracks on his soundcloud were better desu

Probably paternity and no more drugs. 120 bpm aphex twin is boring af

What's the big deal? The guy has released a shitload of music over the year and not all of it appealed to everybody especially his EPs. Why the doom and gloom for this one? I haven't listed to it yet though and probably won't for a few months.

People complaining about Cheetah are literally no different from those people dissapointed with that Aphex track Skrillex shared on Facebook because it didn't have bass drops

just spastic /backlash dude. if it ain't 400 bpm+ w/ air horns they ain't havin' it. it's cool if you can appreciate Richard bring a more chill, and subtle approach. to each his own though i guess.