What is he gonna do now?

What is he gonna do now?

Probably going to quit music to raise his daughter

I doubt it. It's not like Phil's ever been known for touring extensively; he's always kept a low profile and released shit from home.

He'll probably write a 10/10 concept album

He'll either continue making music or get a dayjob

kill himself, hopefully

I have a feeling he read some comments about his next album and how depressingly epic its going to be.

Hes probably going to never a new material just to spite us.

the tragedy will crystalize his vision of the transcendent and he will rediscover the essential core leading through all his music and "the glow, pt. 3" will spring forth, and it will be the greatest album of all time

raise his daughter.. maybe a funeral in the coming weeks.

don't expect much musically from the man
give him a break

He's gonna take his daughter and just wander into the woods to raise her in the pure, untapped nature, never to emerge again.

>He's gonna take his daughter and just wander into the woods, kill her then commit suicide

ftfy

After listening to his work, most of all Mount Eerie, I always felt that if there is one man on the planet who knows how to deal with death and really any kind of emotions, it's him.

Hopefully release The Glow Pt. 3

probably take time to himself to heal with his family and daughter. After some time its inevitable for him to write and release new music, alot of his music deals with nature and death anyway. His wife was a musician who also made emotional music, im sure she would want him to keep doing what he does.

Wait, what happened? Did his wife die or something?

Yes, she died right in his arms

His wife died of cancer lol

Oh shit I just remembered his wife was O Paon. That's sad...

Look everyone, they did it again.

Like, I get edginess or whatever but jesus it's exhausting to constantly read. The jokes old dudes.

me on the left

I'm thinking a final album under the microphones moniker

You first

I hope he'll be okay.

buy a bunch of shit from the shekels he stole from us

Masturbate probably

edgelord

>us
you're cute

Wew

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH

I donated to his charity two hours before she died. I feel sorry for making this an enjoyable conversation topic on my everyday life. Music for that feel ?

Literally Mount Eerie

PLEASE