What niche genre can I get into where the normals won't eventually join and play it on their big stages and in their...

What niche genre can I get into where the normals won't eventually join and play it on their big stages and in their clubs or make a meme out of it?

Ethnic music from a tribe

Tribal life is no life for a recluse

any genre that wasn't a meme from the start

AKA not vaporwave

It's not just meme shit, I remember when I was downloading what the normies now call "future bass" and "glitch hop" (and a bunch of other genres probably) off of fucking newgrounds

berlin school

SLAM

As a serious answer, World music/ actual folk music, African and Asian music in particular are sooo fucking lit and most people never bother to seek it out because it's obviously foreign as fuck, even though the music itself is actually pretty accessible even to Westerners so you won't have to pretend that you like it lmao

or just make up your own damn genre

power electronics

>or just make up your own damn genre

These are your answers

harsh noise

field recordings of mating blobfish

Normies could take over harsh noise, theoretically, but they'll never take over HNW.

drone, pretty easy

Early electronic stuff. Mort Garson, Stockhausen etc

Unironically listening to Mongolian hip-hop with throat singing right now.

skramz

indie rawk

Klezmer

its okay bb sorry ur upset. you could make crazy electronic music like mostly soundscapey not so rhythmic but still sample based make the songs liek 20 minutes itd be right up your alley probably and fun

basically what i mean is

lolicore

lowercase

Forgot to say, please don't alienate yourself from popular music, there's lots of great shit out there

make your own, you normalfaggot.

Buddhists chants

autechre-teir idm
won't have to worry about too many people making sense of your music then

Musique Concrete

>implying mongolian throat-singing hasn't been gaining popularity and attention in the west over the past 20 years