en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pleb

is this how virgins insult each other?
>dude sex lmao

you'd know about sucking a lot of cock wouldn't you OP

I bet you haven't even listened to the whole thing

>projecting

You guys listen to music that is heavily loved by millions of twelve year old girls. Which is easy since the lyrics are "muh insecurity+edgyness".

*Ahem*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

You'd have to be an absolute mouth breathing moron to believe that people on this board actually listen to 21P and think that they're not just a meme. End your life quickly

21 Pilots is the best new artist of this generation, and I stress the word artist because that's exactly what they are, modern art. I'm glad kids like this band because it's giving them an appreciation for the finer things in life. The way they make their music is ingenius too, by fusing the popular sounds and accessible mainstream appeal of hip hop with the deep introspection of avant-garde music (which all of you pretentious fucks love so much). Instead of flooding their audience's minds with "bitches and cash" they actually try to give meaning to their music. I only wish all of you could see the beauty that I and millions of fans around the world see in 21 Pilots.

Every time I insult Twenty One faggots, someone always defends them seriously.

>falling for the "21 pilots is good" meme

>implying modern art can be objectively good
>implying 21P has any objective value

my gf likes it.

>There are some people on this board that actually think this

Every time I hear someone defend this band on this board, they always give an inconceivably pretentious essay on why they are the greatest thing to grace the earth and I can never actually tell if they're being ironic or are just lacking this much self-awareness.

Imagine how insecure about your music taste you'd have to be to think that demographic of other fans has anything to do with the quality.

And the "edginess + insecurity" comment can be applied to a huge range of music that Sup Forums loves lol.

It might be because you use an insult like "Twenty One Faggots" in a way that sounds actually sincere. As if you think replacing a word in the name of a band with "faggot", you're actually being funny.

I'd listen to blurryface rather than shitty edm on the radio
>fall out faggots
>faggots! at the disco
>pierce the faggots
>my chemical faggots
>five seconds of faggots
lmao

t. Triggered homosex

This pasta is too spicy for Sup Forums

>everyone taking the bait

I want summer to end