Has he overtaken Mac Demarco as top goofball?

Has he overtaken Mac Demarco as top goofball?

cigarette man has never ever been as insufferable as this cunt has

FJM is just becoming a goofball for the rich "mature" hipsters who buy that hipster soap thats like $100

so no he's much worse. mac promotes buying cheap clothing and being nice to your fellow human beings. FJM promotes narcissism but it's only funny when he says it not you

In general I've tried to get into his music so many times because it's always recommended to me. I can't get through his songs - they're boring on every level. Am I missing something? He just looks douchey overall as well.

Everything he does is just a big ironic ruse. Seriously look at his Instagram. He has a pic with Thurston Moore and he's just staring at his phone. Shit's hilarious.

good example on why he's an insufferable cunt
"yeah man it's ironic"
Hiding behind irony is just leading yourself into become a fraud with no personality

I have never listened to this guy's music but I just checked out his instagram because of your post. Fucking hilarious. inb4 I'm everything wrong with this generation. I can tell that he's guitar music, not my thing

no you're everything right with this generation which is why bernie never won his campaign because you guys are too busying trying to be ironic instead of getting shit done.
it's gonna be a great next four years for the ironic crowd :)

This x1000

What a clickbaity title tho, memefork.

I like his music but he doesn't seem nearly as genuine/genuinely ironic as Macky boy

>i dont know whay "clickbait" means

They describe the story exactly how it happened, that isnt clickbait

I already liked his music, now I like his personality. He and Mac should collab, would be a riot.

The title just says "FJM claims responsibility for stealing crystal," it makes it sound like he actually stole something before you open the news story. It's the fucking definition of click bait you twat.

very wacky

What did he steal ? Meth ?

what are all these sims pics

>"To claim that "something has been 'stolen' is in itself a tacit endorsement of the capitalist values that blended superfoods and locally sourced produce stands, ironically, in direct opposition to," he wrote. "The universe, however you may define her, brought this crystal into my life at what can only be described as a "pivot moment"

This is what you guys are into?

They said he "claims responsibility" in quotes, because they were quoting him. They also reference his "fake stories" about the theft; it's painfully obvious to anyone who isnt retarded that he didnt do this.

disgusting