and

youtube.com/watch?v=o3F6HJk8xIw

youtube.com/watch?v=LW0krAXXElQ

i'm still not sure what is it on the cover

Tpab is so highly overrated it's ridiculous

Why do I even come on here

BENIS IN VARJOINA :D

Wow.

>An album is so overrated because i (probably not a hip hop fan or jazz fan) hate it and everybody who likes it is a white guilt faggot.

benis in bagina

LEWD

You couldn't be more wrong than this

Most of the lyrics in this are about raping and punishing to death the unloyal cunt

>being a rapfag
kys

People put it ahead of gkmc which is so wrong, giving it 9's or even 10's. There was 2 maybe 3 songs that were particularly memorable on the album. The 2pac tie in is nice and conceptual and all but is only done in the last song which for some reason tries to be a song in the first part as well rather than just a straight tie in which makes it overly long. Great album yes but not better than gkmc and people dick ride kendrick so much they overlook the flaws

>Being on Sup Forums and not accepting every genre

faggot

>i listen to """"""""""""""conscious"""""""""""'" hip-hop
kys plebian

Gojira

>or a jazz fan
What makes you think a garbage album like TPAB has anything to do with real jazz. pleb

If you are trying to tell me that TPAB is not Jazz rap you most be the biggest pleb i have found on this board in the last month.

Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

Girls sounds and summer time clothes sounds like numale cuck music.

>Louis C.K.
>cuck
I don't know what you'd call a man who regularly locks female comedians in a room and jacks off in front of them*, but 'cuck' isn't one of them.

*well, 'clinically insane paraphiliac' works I guess.

So men who would never do that irl listen to the album to live vicariously through it

Who tells you they don't???? :^)

I still don't see a penis or a vagina on that picture. I always try so hard to see it but I just don't. Am I just a giant virgin, Sup Forums?

Sampling Jazz records or having piano and saxophone on a track does not make it """jazz rap""". Liking a shitty rap album does not make you a jazz fan. Pleb.

Don't try to make sense of shitty Sup Forums memes

>Being on Sup Forums and accepting every genre
cuck

also pic related

you're lucky RBT is down right now

?