Wayne Coyne AMA

Hi, I'm Wayne Coyne from the band The Flaming Lips. Ask me anything!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvfxKbpoxRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cmon guys

Who are you?

go back to s4s

wat dis thread about! u are not wayne! why u make dese threads! stop!!!

Sup Wayne? What you been working on? I got a mix tape almost finished then studio time in January. Been writing solid shit on the road tearing up the summer fests and city shows. Hope you doing yr thing bruh.

are you gay?

yall used to b my favorite band but please stop acting like some creepy grandpas thnx

Lead singer of flaming lips

?

Yes I am

What you do doesn't concern me but we're finishing up a new record

No

Hey what??

you're nOT wayne coyne shit head wayne was on stage for the last few hours you dumab dumb dirt fag!!!!!!

You spend a lot of time hanging with Miley Cyrus these days...Have you licked Miley's asshole?

I am the real Wayne Coyne seriously

Stop ok

fuck OFF you are NOT wayne coyne you are an OBSESSED autist. seriously you got it BAD. you need to look into some intensive therapy FUCK anigi FUCK your shitty threads you are NOT wayne coyne

I am the real Wayne Coyne you always say the same things and I continue to prove I am the real Wayne time and time again

are you a cartoon version of syd barrett?

How's the midlife crisis going, Wayne?

that was a legitimate question... you said I could ask you anything

No entiendo nada

post picture with timestamp

No I'm me

What? Stop

Just stop

Already posted one

Post a timestamped picture or no one will believe you.

Also you used to be cool but you've done too much drugs that fried your brain. Now you make questionable shitty decisions rather than make real art. You fire your fucking amazing drummer for questioning your totalitarian drug rampage. flaming lips needs to die in peace before they tranish their amazing track record.

How's it feel to fuck miley cyrus and your hot gf at the same time? Bet you guys had freaky threesomes.

Will you fuck my bitch?

Approximately how many hits of acid have you taken over your career?

How come you don't play She Don't Use Jelly anymore?

Ok stop

What? Stop

Not many

We do sometimes

Have you fucked miley though?

Guys I think this might be Wayne, google reverse image search isn't showing up anything

will steven drozd and steve burns release another album

What's your favorite drug?

Haven't she's just a friend

I am wayne

I don't know

Don't do drugs that much to have one

shut UP oh my god you're a dirtdumb idiot and you're NOT wayne coyne! quit pretending!

What's it feel like being in the ball during a concert?

WTF are you wearing?

how the fuck do you know about tripcodes?

>Already posted one
where?

also pls stop acting so weird and immature. it's not quirky or endearing. it's just annoying

Shut up jew

what do you think of korean pop music?

Fuck you, I'm the real Wayne Coyne.
The emotions that provoked that song are no longer relevant to our lives at this point. I wouldn't feel comfortable singing that now.

I AM Wayne Coyne

Feels fun it's like floating

New outfit for show coming up

My friends helped me figure out how to do an AMA on here

I'll do what I want

Not Jewish

Never listened

you're dirt dude you're not wayne coyne stupid faggot fucking mentally ill shit head fuck off

You're not real Wayne Coyne

I am Wayne

why did you get rid of the white suits? that look was /fa/ as fuck

Are you like some sort of weird crazy Shaye St. John person behind that computer?

I don't know just got old

It's me

What do you think of the Jews doing 9/11

what is miley like in real life? did you or anyone from the band get to fuck her? does she fuck fans? what's her drug of choice?

more like 10/10 amirite

Not true

She's a grade A slut
We all fucked her
She fucks more fans then I'd like to admit
Heroin

>this exchange
lmao

Why do you sound so much better in the studio than when you're live?

Because run reindeer remix reminder

What's that Wayne? I think I misunderstood what you said bc it came out like bullshit hater speak. I've sold and made more music this past year than you have it 3. I was rich before this music game and I've never dogged someone making conversation unless it was business then I might come up on the side of their head. I still chill now, but you made the thread fuckboi. I used to like soft bulletin and embryonic a lot but fuck you bruh, imma warp em then sample the fuck out of them. Shit I'll pay yr partner (that you dropped over some dumb shit) to do a live set and I'll just talk shit over it the whole time. After that Il break yr ex off and throw her on bootleg duty. Hope we cross paths this summer or in the future bruh. We gonna have a talk and see how pretentious n hard you are when I'm staring down at yr face wondering why you are dressed like grimes. You a cunt Wayne and fucken buster.

Who are you? I don't care but leave me alone
I don't care about you
Funny u wasted your time writing that brick wall at me

go BACK to /x/ with your rp SHIT you ARE not the real Wayne Coyne

tits and timestamp or by default you admit to being a fake

Yes I am

No I am, you fraud

Are you the real Wayne Coyne or is this guy the real one?

Yes

>she dont use jelly

what did you mean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=cvfxKbpoxRE

Hi, Wayne! Nice to see you on Sup Forums! What are some of your most important musical influences?

Death Grips, Jason Aldean, Steve Reich, the list goes on...

Taylor Swift here, ask me anything

no questions about Calvin, unless they're about how much of a baby he is

Hi anigi I like tacos

Not me anigi

Goddamn...

The things I would do to that woman...

Tacos are one of my most important musical influences too. The spicy goodness just motivates me to create beautiful tunes in dedication to the glorious foods that I just consumed. Are you going to make any more albums with Miley Cyrus? Or will you make one with Taylor Swift next?

Did your drummer ever relapse after getting clean off the smack?

Come on Wayne, these guys aren't worth the time... Lets go candyflipping and I'll let you paint me naked and take provocative photos... If you're really good I might even peg you with one of my dicksuits... Do you still have that stockpile of bubblewrap?

how big is your dick?

Why are you collabing with Miley?
And why did you butcher Space oddity?

Anigi I'm going to do a kick flip into guacamole bowl

Bring le water pond!

That's awesome, Wayne. Can you do a Varial 360? What is your preferred brand of microphone when doing live performances?

I always use my favorite Miley Cyrus microphone

Can you comment on Jewish control of Hollywood and the music industry? Specifically, can you give your thoughts on videos like Miley Cyrus' "Baby Talk" and Fergie's "M.I.L.F.S."

>Hey what??
>??

FUCK IT'S REALLY HIM

I heard rumours [Fleetwood Mac] that you will actually light your lips on fire during the last performance ever that you do. Is this true?

he's gone guys... he went to go get pegged by miley

He did, briefly, in 2012, and Wayne used that to help sell the Terror, blowing it totally out of proportion, even though Steven has a family and kids and doesn't need shit like that being told to Rolling Stone.

What's your fav album

I thought the Flaming Lips were the most amazing thing in 2011 and 2012. I was more weary of them in 2013, and in the past few years Wayne has been pretty thorough in destroying their credibility as a band, so much to the point that I even find it hard to enjoy albums like the Soft Bulletin and Clouds Taste Metallic now. Also, when I picture a typical Flaming Lips fan the first thing that comes to mind is like a white girl with short hair and glasses, and probably her hair died blue or something. and why does wayne dress like a teenage girl