The Pixies uwu

How good were The Pixies Sup Forums? I feel like they were essential on the same level as Nirvana, if not even greater. Btw what's your favorite Pixies song?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3SnCwSZbI8
youtube.com/watch?v=400ZEgJOVp8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they suck
monkey gone to heaven

Terrible music.

pixies > dog shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nirvana

also
>the

nirvana are terrible but pixies are great

broken face

edgy poptimist summerfags pls leave

Nice accusations, Miss Buhhurt, pity none of them are true. Another day, another loss for you MSNF.

Much better than Nirvana.

80s pixies is better than nirvana
the rest can fuck off, especially indie cindie

They're okay. I can't help but feel that Modest Mouse is just a direct step up from their type of sound though.

great band. favorite song is debaser

I love Modest Mouse but that's crazy talk
Modest Mouse isn't nearly as fun or playful as Pixies, and in general I think Pixies just have better songwriting from a pop standpoint.

La La Love You

Doolittle and Surfer rosa are their best albums by far. I don't very much care about any of their other output though. The reason they're so good is that they have a hard hitting sound to them but with quirky and catchy melodies. They were far more oddball than Nirvana. You got three shclubby looking guys and a girl making songs about voyeurism and singing about a guy's genitals, speaking in Spanish and just wanking around with their instruments. Also Frank Black's lyrics and signature screams along with Kim Deal's vocals make for a great sound. Gigantic, wave of mutilation, debaser, vamos, where is my mind and I bleed all show how good of songwriters they were.

[spoiler]This is my favorite album[/spoiler]

HEY

Surfer Rosa > Doolittle

NOW

Pixies are amazing but Frank Black's solo work is even better imho

BEEN TRYING TO MEET CHU

YR GAY

fuck nirvana
pixies is fucking dope

gouge away

>the

wave of mutilation

doolittle is one of the best albums of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=y3SnCwSZbI8

far better than Nirvana
I bleed

i prefer pixies to nirvana but this thread is full of embarrassing tryhards

honestly you overplay nirvana when you're 14 and you overplay pixies when you're 16. neither is trash but you most likely get 'over' them. i can't remember the last time i listened to either outside of a few choice songs

motorway to roswell is their best

this album is brilliant

the best pixies song is motorway to roswell

youtube.com/watch?v=400ZEgJOVp8

true objectively greatest Pixies song coming through

WALKING IN THE BREEZE

ON THE PLAINS OF OLD SEDONA