Opinions on Ghost?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0Ao4t_fe0I
youtube.com/watch?v=gzVZKhJoYa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Scooby Doo chase music meets BOC

two spooky four me

this but with the caveat that BOC and scooby doo chase music are awesome

honestly i like meliora or whatever its called a lot. wish there was more decent 'pop metal'

fucking shit

dubs

youtube.com/watch?v=-0Ao4t_fe0I
Basing it off of this, I'd say they are quite silly and almost cringe-tier. Some edgy shit, I probably wouldn't of been interested at age 12 when I listened to this edgy type of music.

>two
>222

what did he meaen by this?

Can it be called pop metal though? I see where you're coming from, but i don't think it sounds anything like pop metal

sensitive slipknot

>meaen

what did he mean by tihs?

I really loved pic related but seems to be the least liked album of theirs so idk

I don't see any similarities with Boards of Canada

>tihs

whatt did he mean by this?

Talented band with one of the worst singers ever. They put out good normie metal.

I really liked Opus Eponymous back when it came out... haven't even listened to the other albums.

>did

? ? ? ? ? ? this

>whatt

what sid he mean by this?

/thread

I don't mind them. They seem fun live.

Their music is basically Blue Oyster Cult 2.0 but I like Blue Oyster Cult and that sound is unique enough that it hasn't been played out. It's kind of refreshing.

Meloria is a masterpiece. Go listen

>whatt

What did eh mean by this?

One of the Ghost dudes had a good What's in My Bag? episodes from Ameoba.

>sid

What did ge mean by this?

They're fun live, I've seen them twice and it was enjoyable. First time in 2014 I think and second this year.
First one had better atmosphere while the second one had a much bigger show.

I keked. It's pretty accurate.

Stop.

now with tracks like "felt noose", "knit bodybag", and "I want to cook you blood pies from the remains of my enemies while we watch horror movies in the burning church on netflix"

lol

>ge

What did he mean yb this?

youtube.com/watch?v=gzVZKhJoYa0

i love this cover