haloguitars.com/store/custom-guitars.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IJn8BYi92VA
fendercustomshop.com/features/pete-townshend-strat/
chinookfest.com/gallery-3/
vocaroo.com/i/s1r8yiwPTUB1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post ugly guitars.

Posting SGs

What website/app/whatever do you guys use for tabs? I tried using Ultimate Guitar but it's terrible

Try songsterr. UG used to be the best place for tabs but there are just too many ads now.

kek, that's a real edgy fag.
a guy here (mexican I think) had the current Synystyr sig. His old guitar was better looking I think

What a terrible OP.

i took out all the meme shit from the previous op and that's what was left. deal with it

How nice is the Ibanez RG7421?

you suck m8y
Quite good I might say

What is the fedora of guitars?

Ibanez RG7421

>tfw I might fall for the rondo meme

amazon.com/dp/B00F3E8F6E/

Are these any good? I don't really need a flight-tested, heavy duty one.

Anything that looks edgy or "made for metal"

>"made for metal"
These are even worse because some people seriously think they're better for metal.
>but dude it has emgs !

Lusting after this pretty hard.

EMGs are already guitar fedoras as it is

what's wrong with emgs

>Emg

Most metal players use Seymour Duncan or BareKnuckles

Only good emgs are the 707/808x

Post the meme-est machine you can make.

haloguitars.com/store/custom-guitars.html

marketing

but most "made for metal" guitars have EMGs. See the whole Iron Label lineup from Ibanez.

It's beautiful

Does Sup Forums agree?

they're just meme pickups. not bad, but meme pickups. the marshall amps of pickups basically

>Iron label

I don't know of any musicians who use the iron label series, only some guy from polyphia

how does Sup Forums feel about daemoness guitars?

How important is switching out your pickups?

Hey /gg/, what is THE most versatile guitar one can buy

>tfw you're pining for a guitar and the only one for sale anywhere online just sold

Well, that's kinda right.
Funny enough, Polyphia use the models with the dimarzio pickups now, the RGDIX6MPB iirc.

I'll say it again, I'd genuinely play something like that. And the inline headstock makes me angry

>RGIDX6/7MPB

God don't remind me about that meme guitar

This is the ultimate mememachine

I like it. I'd love it if they made it based on the RG and not RGD, dropped the retarded exposed parts, made the hardware regular chrome and added more controls.

I prefer Mayones or Strandberg bruh
Absolutely beautiful inlay work, goat guitars if you are into metal.
HSS strat I guess, or HSH if you are more into rock.

Non-Mockingbird BC Riches.
>tfw i actually had a warlock when i was 13

BRUH

EMG 85 in the bridge sounds pretty good really. A lot of the stigma against them comes from the 81 and how incredibly shrill it is.

i like songster but do you actually have to pay to print the tabs out? seems kind of shitty

great site otherwise though

i love my hss strat. it's a squier but it sounds better than a lot of high end fenders imo

A lot of the sound comes from you user :3

Good guitar players can make any guitar sound good.

I was considering this one day as an alternate option for an old Fender MIJ I traded years ago and now regret.

Came close to one for a steal on eBay, but got sniped at the last second.

i was going to buy a marshall but i don't want to buy a meme amp, what should i get instead?

Does anybody ITT actually play gigs?

play open mic in London

How'd it go?

I used to play house parties with a band.

Squier Jazzmaster

Sure, every week. Just not the kind of music that's popular here.

>Just not the kind of music that's popular here
Pls elaborate.

look up harsh noise on youtube

>Sugi Guitars Stargazer
youtube.com/watch?v=IJn8BYi92VA

needs more sunburst

>8 strings
>6 tuning knobs

recommended interfaces for a brokecollegefag? ive got like 100-300 bucks and it would be nice to have 4 ports but if it sounds really good then idc how many it has as i tend to usually only do two inputs at the same time between me and a bassfag friend. he has an akai eie that he somehow got for 125$ but i want to actually be able to record at my house for once.

yes

Did the guitar with the tort guard have a pickguard for the pickguard?

I'm thinking about getting an Electra Omega. What do you guys think?

No.

Never have, never plan to either.

Mesa Boogie :3
A couple from time to time, last time I practiced I was horribly rusty and nervous :(

Got this on the mail
fendercustomshop.com/features/pete-townshend-strat/
First thought was: oh, another cash-in. But a Strat with piezo saddles and preamp is pretty cool.

go for it brother its a legitimately beautifal looking guitar

It's pretty cool. You can switch the pickups from either humbuckers to single coil by pulling up on the knobs.

Yup. Just played a festival.

> tfw old stale copypasta BTFO
Which one my user, if you are able to disclose?

Chinook Fest Summit. It's not a huge festival though. It mainly features bands from the Pacific Northwest.

The backline they had was awesome. Got to play through a vintage ac30. It sounded beautiful.

inb4 vox meme blah blah blah

Pretty cool
> chinookfest.com/gallery-3/
Dem qts
Sounds like you had a good time.

>you will never have a qt fingerpicking gf

Yeah, it was awesome man. Can't wait to see the pictures up from this year.

Hey, I know this is Guitar/Bass and stuff but I just bought this. I've never played Piano before, but I've been a jazz guitarist for a few years now and I'm buying a piano to learn composition.

It should be lots of fun. I start lessons at the same place I took guitar at for years here in a couple weeks.

Super excited!

nice, looks like a sick keyboard (tho i know nothing about them besides how to play piano). piano definitely adds a ton to your musical abilities; from someone who started both at the same time if you really want to get good at composition then you should retrain your brain to think of notes/scales/modes as laid out on a keyboard instead of the way you probably traditionally do laid out on a fretboard. also jazz piano is fucking impossible

so I spilled something highly alcoholic on my guitar
(nitro finish) and it melted away some of the finish and lacquer

any way to repair this without having to completely refinish the guitar from ground?

if it dissolved both the finish and lacquer then no... what the fuck did you spill on it that it dissolved through to the fucking wood tho? absinthe??

What guitar?

I mostly play Free Improvisation gigs and a few in some small Jazz groups. New school stuff though, so less jarring than Derek Bailey or Sonny Sharrock.

a strat, sunburst

it only spilled on the black parts on the lower sides edge though

rubbing alcohol

post some pics. You might be able to wetsand and buff the finish with a polish.

cant you just repaint the parts and refinish and then sand it?

Fender Stratocasters are literally the best guitar ever made. That is all

dunno if hes gonna be able to restore a sunburst effect lmao. you could certainly try and re-do the finish/lacquer/original color but its more likely than not that you will end up with a differently colored bottom/bumpy finish id think

That finish has to be uncomfortable though..Especially resting your arm on all that burnt shit.

agreed.

woah, those pickups look fucking sick. what are those?

so what's harshing your mellows tonight, lads?

Seymour Duncan rails.
Neck and bridge could be cool or hot rails. Middle is a vintage rails.

They're single coil humbuckers, essentially.
Neck is a Cool Rail which gives it a really nice clean tone. Middle is a Vintage Rail which gets a nice classic rock tone. Bridge is a Hot Rail that gets me a really solid lead tone and is better for heavier music. They're made by seymour duncan.

This is what the bridge pickup sounds like btw
vocaroo.com/i/s1r8yiwPTUB1

>unpainted 4 piece body

AHHHH

i really like the looks damn. but they dont give you much of a warm tone? the pickups i fell in love with sound wise were the curtis novak tele lipsticks... those are fucking incredible...

are the links in the OP good for a beginner?
did anyone here follow them and how good were they?

They're just memes
Use justinguitar bro

No, they do give me a pretty warm tone. That was just my amp settings at that time.

What about for bass?

Heres my rig. I posted it like a month ago... So maybe ypu haven't seen it.

How do those axe fx's work?

Can I just plug them into an amp? Or do I need a computer to use them?

You need a power amp like the one in my pic to power a cabinet and use the sounds from the Axe FX (The Crown)