Yung Lean's career is dead

$b$ are taking over

these are the dudes that proved that white people ruined memphis rap revival

Suicideboys are great.

Memphis rap revival?

examples pls

Examples pls^^^

Lil Ugly Mane, Ghostemane, Mr. Sisco, Schemaposse, Doomshop Records, Robscire

Pretty sure Sup Forums just hates them because it's filled with self-loathing white cucks

How can you name all those names and then claim suicide boys are ruining it? What's the difference between them and suicide boys?

and they're solely responsible for killing them?

shit mayn $b$ are fucking gods

youtube.com/watch?v=QZCAHG26NTo

HERRON HERRON HERRON AY AY AY

literally who

Mr.Sisco sucks. He only sounds okay because he speed raps.

that's not speed rapping

if that IS speed rapping, I've mastered the art of chopper

Im not OP. I dont give a shit about sb. Im just giving recs.

ah, well ty for the recs I appreciate it user

Smh do you even listen to black metal you cuck

$b$ straight up opened new doors for aspiring rappers that aren't black

>who is bones

yes, when I was full of angst and below the age of 15

so i guess we are pretending that non-black rappers didnt exist before $b$
bones is a fucking nobody

Bones isn't as well known

hmmmm

neither is $b$

Eminem and Aesop Rock existed kek

Yung Lean too but all the music he's made since the release of Crystal Clear Ice is trash

lol "Speed Rapping" they named this song Reign In Blood, and if you're that ignorant of any other genres of music, you wouldn't know that there was an entire album of the same name, by a speed/thrash metal band from the 80's known as Slayer, but hey, you guys are gay enough to have a fucking thread about this, well, I dunno, I heard the song, it's okay...

yeah I stopped listening to metal when I realized only virgins listen to metal and literally no girls listen to metal or give a fuck about metalheads

it's time to pokemon go outside user

Fucking Slayer!

No shit slayer guy

I respect that you have a different taste in music but seriously? Fuck Pokemon GO, plus EVERYONE ON Sup Forums IS A VIRGIN

I am literally a ChanKing

ramirez is pretty cool

don't really like the rest of them

I was a metalhead and punk before I listened to suicideboys. Their musics so good though that I see alot of value in trap. Ever heard of dragged into sunlight? I've seen them live but can still appreciate suicideboys

listening to WidowMaker right now

iz preddy sik

wat?

Ya it's great. Such a good live show they had a light show and fog and a deer skull. You'd probably enjoy coffin worm too if you like dragged into sunlight.

He has autism user

That's not me
I was 66413743

The one hating on metal for no reason?

I probably do

seriously the only thing getting me through life is my looks

I'm total asspie

I like metal, just don't actively seek out more of it or listen to it regularly

although if people rec it, I'll give it a shot

The genetic lottery was kind to you

RUBYWASAMOTHAFUCKIN'REJECT,USEDTOCUTHISWRISTSANDHEWOULDN'TEVENBLEACHHIM

RUBY WAS A MOTHERFUCKING REJECT USED TO CUT MY WRISTS AND NEVER MOTHERFUCKING BLEED CHECK*

Well for starters there's Blacks Sabbath, they basically started the genre, they're heavy for 70's standards, but really they're more of a band you'd listen to while getting high, or getting the succ

are the Sup Forums charts on metal worth checking out?

Get off of Sup Forums for the good stuff, every now and then yeah, but mostly just people who want to annoy the fuck out of you will respond

Yo I honestly like them alot, and posted about them a few months ago, but their Sup Forums hype is very odd to me. I thought I would be a black sheep here because of their try-hard edgy drug addled bullshit lyrics

$b$ fans are black sheep here. But we watch out for a brutha

Imo it's obvious their edgy-ness is an act. It's literally to make fun of how "hard" other rappers are by being absurdly extreme

that's one of the reasons I like them so much

LUNGS ARE FILLED WITH RESIN FROM 11 YEARS OF BLUNT SMOKE

this fucking jokes just like their fan base
litterally school shooter core for bullied white boys please kill yourself

yeah they're the fucking shit right now

fuck off. get some fucking taste

They wanna be yung lean so bad

Lil Ugly Mane has a lot more than suicide boys. He writes, raps, and produces. His lyrics and his beats are next level. Go listen to Lil Ugly Mane.

Honestly, I like $uicide Boy$, but this

For 98% of suicide boys songs they write, rap, and produce their own shit too.

Lil ugly manes cool as shit though too. He has a real industrial influence on oblivion and that's dope. Plus he's in the secret circle with wiki who I saw live and put on a good show. Suicideboys are just different. They have a punk/metal inspired sound compared to lil ugly manes computerized industrial/noise sound.

90s memphis music needs to stick to 90s 3 6 mafia and a bunch of other memphis rappers nobody ever heard of. hell i have more of a tolerance for almost any other hip hop genre than spooky 90s memphis music. some of it's good but i don't see how some of you can listen to it all day and chronicle every obscure rapper; Maybe the sound is just too specific. I can listen to g funk, dj screw, trap, bounce etc all day but there's now way i see myself being obsessed with mista skellybones the third or the bonerattler family or whatever all those obscure ass names are

Never listened to them someone please Rec me a song.

Shit posting aside, should I listen to them?

holy shit you are so fucking wrong

theyre too white

Listening now. This shit is great.

Paris, Reign in blood, Exodus, clouds as witness, dead batteries, fuck the population.

no

I fuck wit it tbqh pham

Yes absolutely. Make your own opinion on them.

I enjoyed it thoroughly. It was kind of trappy feeling without the autotune. I mean, I like Future, but the autotune can be a bit much sometimes, you get what I mean?

their shit is straight up art, sucks their name is so fucking awful

listen to I Think I'm Ian Read for Future on the sample

Fuck me, I just checked them out for the first time.
I dont know what the hivemind consensus is but fuck me I'm really enjoying this.

I listen to $b$, TeamSESH and Sadboys
fuck you niggas I got the fucking triforce

THEY ARE PLAGIARIST JUNKY SCUM. RICH KID TWATS WHO HAVE NO CLUE WHAT EVEN FEELS LIKE TO HAVE AN ORIGINAL IDEA. FUCK THESE HYPEBEAST FUCCBOI FAGGOTS.

the most embarrassing thing since vanilla ice

i like bones more

ITT: wiggers

No actually he's very right I've never met anyone that liked him that wasn't an emo fuck getting bullied with nothing to live for really the most cringiest group and fanbase and you can tell bc of how cool op thinks he is lol what a fucking clown

Embarrassing.

Boring white boy rap for boring white boys who think stealing 90s mephis flows and putting them over cloud rap beats requires any semblance of talent or effort. *yawn*

"But what the fuck that mean, bitch, I'm ridin' in the back"

SO MUCH JEALOUS HATE IN THIS THREAD

mmmmmmmmm

need someone to talk to user?

maybe a therapist?

lol I got a gf I'm good it's just fucking hilarious seeing losers worship losers, like I understand being a huge fan of a rapper that's very talented and has natural juice, but not a cringy lame fuck like pouya or these suicide faggots, the music is trash and their image and fanbase is worse so if you like either or your the lowest common denominator with shit taste

are you sure that's not how you feel about yourself, user?
let's explore those feelings more.

tell me about highschool, how is it going?

Please don't post their lyrics, struggle bars 101 just sounds like hopsin took some Xanax desu.
Jealous of what? Them fucks are so lowkey they'd probably be making more money at their babys are us jobs they had before then they are now. Just cuz something is a fucking joke to someone doesn't make someone jealous holy shit please tell me you're in middle school

Just graduated I wish I didn't imma end up missing it :'(, but I listen to real music not like this
>holy shit did you guys bring the xans
Meme ass shit it's corny to me and if you don't see it you have to be white.
Also
>88 replies
>33 posters lol there's a fucking stan in here

I dropped out of middle school to pursue a career in Sup Forums shitposting

btw you're so jealous
At least I can admit I'm jealous of anyone that creates music and makes enough money to support themselves, fuck how much they pocket

so y u hatin, breh? what u jel 4

>their edgy-ness is an act. It's literally to make fun of how "hard" other rappers are by being absurdly extreme

what would be "good" music to you anyways

Lol I can see that you're probably the Frankie Sinatra guy too. Thats the thing I'm jealous of niggas that made it that aren't good like Uzi or yatchy cuz they're gonna be making like 6x the ammount of money I will but these guys is 1.5x if they're lucky and they have to split it up.
They're aesthetic and try hard edgy sound, lyrics, and fans add to too much cringe for me to handle. They're basically 21 pilots with less rock

what's wrong with 21p?

Pls be bait, they're music, lyrics, and fans make me cringe so hard I litteraly get uncomfortable

nobody in the game can touch rubys flow
shit is straight fire