What's Sup Forums's opinion of Tool?

What's Sup Forums's opinion of Tool?

Worth getting into?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCDjP4JnpGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A Perfect Circle is better.

They're good, I like them. Lateralus is probably the best introduction to their sound. Supposedly, the shortest song on the new album is 12 minutes long.

youtube.com/watch?v=JCDjP4JnpGU

no. really pretentious shit .

Lateralus is just one of those albums everyone has to at least try. You'll either love it or think its boring.

Tool is shit. I don't understand why so many people shit themselves over that soft rock dronefest.

This guy knows whats up

Sup Forums generally doesn't like Tool

why do you need to ask Sup Forums?

they are overrated, but still worth listening to. If nothing else they put a lot of care into their music and it rewards attentive listening

Listen to them and form your own opinions you asshole. If your curious about something then just listen to it, don't wait for internet strangers to give you the go ahead

how can you get into a band based on other peoples opinions?
listen to them and make up your own mind. gosh

do you hate in every tool thread ever posted or is "soft rock dronefest" a copies pastos memerino?

It's pasta dude

looks like no one here has ever listened to tool

I have. Guess which post is mine.

this one

why are tool fans so defensive?

You are rewarded for your cleverness with dubs.

Idk. I like them. They're talented musicians. I like most songs on most of their albums. Aenima is really fucking cool.

I miss young MJK's screams
They're getting old

The "quiet" parts on Lateralus are so boring, and I can't stand the lyrics and vocal delivery. The heavier riffs ard nothing to write home about, either. I only really enjoyed the opener and Reflection.