Why the fuck do these things hurt like a bitch after having them on for like a little over an hour...

Why the fuck do these things hurt like a bitch after having them on for like a little over an hour? Is there a way I can make the pain go away?

Other urls found in this thread:

amzn.com/B00MFDT894
amazon.com/Brainwavz-Replacement-Memory-Foam-Earpads/dp/B00OLKV5LI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which ones are those? I've been wearing the M50x's all day.

I have the M50x, been wearing them for about 6 hours straight and my head feels great. I don't know what you're on about, OP.

you might need to "break them in" so to speak

i bought mdr 7506's and they hurt for like a week after which I didn't have any problems

X is the one with the detachable cord right? If so than that's the one I have.

I'm asking because I heard that some of the other ATHs (including the m50s without the 'x' iirc) are tight on your head.

How do they hurt you exactly? Are they heavy, or tight, or what?

I vaguely recall having some kind of discomfort when first wearing those, but they're fine now. My hair is matted down where the overhead thing goes.

amzn.com/B00MFDT894

Buy these desu

They're not really tight, but for some reason my I start to get pains on the outer parts of my ears.

second this

Sometimes they pull down on the tips of my ears, especially if the earmuffs are pulled out a little bit too far.

That happens to me too because i have somewhat big ears. Change the pads or something.

I don't understand how the soft ear muffs on these headphones could hurt you.

bend the headband a bit
get some valour pads

Get these: amazon.com/Brainwavz-Replacement-Memory-Foam-Earpads/dp/B00OLKV5LI

Mine hurt after about an hour or so when I first got them, but after a while it just stopped

I had this too but it gradually gets better

I literally wear them 6 to 10 hours a day user

Take your wallet and place it between the headband and your head.

My ears start to hurt after some hours sometimes

I have the standard m50s with the even shittier ear cushions and it took a real long time for me to break these in. I've had them for 2 years now and they're more comfortable now than they've ever been.

The first month with them were just shit in terms of comfortability, but they got a lot better after that.

>meme50s
Just get a new pair of headphones familia.

sennheiser momentum 2.0 masterrace

You can stretch them real wide. Leave them on the widest part on of the box for a few news to make them less tight.

I had something like this a few months ago. It gradually disappeared and now It's fine.