youtube.com/watch?v=OixjXpbYfD0
youtube.com/watch?v=_r_fUuvYRQI
youtube.com/watch?v=n-cD4oLk_D0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pet sounds

>her

if her what

Fuck you guys:''(

If there's an album titled "The Crazy Bitch Who Threatened Both Our Lives When I Broke Up With Her" that would be the one

Why, what happened?

Correction: him

this so much

Borderline Personality Disorder happened

Story time I guess

Basically I start dating this girl, we were super close friends before we dated. First year was amazing, but she had some drug problems. I was ok with that, I'd previously been an opiate addict, so I helped her thru it. 2nd time it seemed more serious, but she also began to realize all this fucked up shit that happened during her youth and one other thing +a few of her family members got diagnosed with cancer in the same month. She became really withdrawn, distant, depressed, and abusive. Literally breaks her, BPD ensues. She stops therapy, etc. Went thru that with her for 6 more months before trying to break up with her. Starts threatening to kill us. She cheats on me a few times. Finally we visit her family and I try to talk to them, but they're super fucking rich (her uncle owns billions and businesses with household names, she is Jewess) so they're just like "her grades are good, we don't give a fuck. You deal with her." I was also doing 50% of her school work. Oh, and I had previously been homeless for 3 years, which is also a reason I stuck with her for so long (2+ years). But I broke up with her on the spot, bought myself a ticket home, and never looked back. People I know who kept in touch with her say she's incredibly fucked up now and doesn't seem like a functional/whole person anymore.

For real, dawg. My life is weird.

Oh I absolutely can't listen to ANYTHING by Mac Demarco without thinking about him and just wanting to cry, but especially Another One
That was our record man, the record that got us through the summer and was the soundtrack to so many of my memories with him. I can still remember singing along when we were lying in the grass holding hands. It all just felt right.

Fuck, Harry, even though you turned out this way, even though you became so full of hatred and started to seem so crazy, even though there was nothing I could do to save you, or to save us, I hope you always know that I was holding onto the one thing that always made me happy. You could never let me down. But in the end I had to let go.
One day, even if it's soon, even if it's in a while, I hope we can get back on track together and catch up.
I just don't feel like you'll ever put in that effort though.

she felt so good to kill

you deserve those feels you worthless shit

How so?

I think Harry is in this thread ahhhhh!!!

shes 8000km away now and theres nothing i can do

I wouldn't be surprised, he goes on mu too. But it's 4am here.

This. I felt it encapsulated some of how I felt about my (now) ex. Turns out it was all fake though. Feel like that's appropriate for FJM anyway.

All music reminds me of her, especially Daniel Johnston. She hasn't spoken to me in almost a year. I can't get out of bed anymore and I'm probably just gonna kill myself through starvation because I can't bother killing myself with a rope, takes too much effort

this album reminds me of muppets race mania on ps1

youtube.com/watch?v=OixjXpbYfD0

the live version is better

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=_r_fUuvYRQI

fug, you ever almost have something that just showed so, so much promise, and then it just doesn't happen

just now dude. just now.

youtube.com/watch?v=n-cD4oLk_D0