>in bed with my doggo
>mojave 3 playing

9/10 comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zt_GvqXPlpc
youtu.be/DLuHkkEpK0I
listen.hatnote.com/
haunter0.bandcamp.com/album/perishing-road
youtube.com/watch?v=vU5Zsq_Qwvc&list=PLBcg0S7S0RBHaV7IAY6aBFwoARTYPrR3-&index=3&ab_channel=kolibet
youtu.be/9TR6QuOj-Gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Currently about to make my fourth cup of coffee, anyone have some music recs for me? I want something relaxing.

youtube.com/watch?v=zt_GvqXPlpc

Im on the 12th episode of the second season of Twin Peaks and im not ready for the empty feeling i will have once its done
Also enjoying Mark Twain's Personal recollections of joan of arc lately
I should probably get some fresh air though
I hope you all have a wonderful day

That sounds like good shit, user. Cool days are the best.
>made some coffee, looks like (and hoping for) rain today
seems like it's always weaker than predicted or passes over
>chilling in some comfy clothes
>Choir Vandals just dropped a Demos EP, listening to that
>recently finished an album and the label head finally replied saying he loves it
>hoping to get everything organized and some emails for some reviewers (shots in the dark) written up in the next week or so
>looking forward to kicking back and drinking a bit tonight
>8/10 comfy

youtu.be/DLuHkkEpK0I

>Heat wave finally broke
>Cool, cloudy day with a brisk but gentle breeze
>Going to the art museum later

Here's what I'm listening to right now. Someone made a program that makes music every time Wikipedia is edited and it has this cool Eastern Zen vibe to it.

listen.hatnote.com/

Pic unrelated

I remember drinking an unhealthy amount of caffeinated beverages back in high school. Good memories, but I try to limit my coffee to a max of two a day and just herbal tea after that.

haunter0.bandcamp.com/album/perishing-road
This dude makes warm drone music and is a local legend in my eyes. He's playing his last show tonight in Minneapolis and leaving for Thailand for who knows how long. I've seen him live four or five times and it's been amazing every single time. Lone the Lostern and Yarn Trails are my favorite tracks.

There is no such thing as "comfy"

You will always slip up and stop thinking about the nice but fleeting things of life and remember about your bottomless pit of a soul

Wow that's cool.

I work right next to the park where they have the pitchfork fest, so I'm sitting on my office's deck listening to some band warming up

Fairly comfy

That sounds really awesome.
Life can suck, so enjoy what you can of it. If you way to enjoy the moment is to be comfy, I think you should be able to be comfy. Just because you slip up doesn't mean you have to tumble, just slide and go along for the ride. Be happy about what you can be happy about.

>bright sunny desert morning with a clear deep blue sky
>sipping coffee inside with Smile playing

Listening to Sunshine on a sunny day

life is good

hello fellow smile freak
What track are you on? What are your thoughts on Barnyard? (I can play the banjo part on that song)

Yeah pitchfork is pretty cool, even though its super loud and distracting during work its fine since i usually dig the stuff i hear

The EDM festival thats in the same park (i think its called north coast) is pretty terrible though

Currently on the Old Master Painter from the BSS-SLN67 mix. A rough reconstruction at times but his version of that track I think is superior.

i'm the opposite of comfy right now. i fucking hate summer so much, i can't stop sweating.

that is amazing thank you

That sounds like good shit.

jump in the shower with me

>listening to pic related
>it's hot as shit outside
>I should really go look for some kind of a basic part time job but I'm too much of an anxious fuck to actually get myself to do it
>might try to work on some music today, but likely won't find the energy to
>I just got some shitty fast food for lunch because I'm a piece of shit
>I have been a complete shut in for a month
>there's really no way that'll change until classes start up again in August
>I hate myself so much
>at least this album is good

2/10 comf would not reccomend

Fuck you OP. Do you live in Minnesota or something?

>that sounds nice
>try to open my window
>horsefly buzzes in
>lost the fucker
>can still hear him buzzing in the distance

music for this feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=vU5Zsq_Qwvc&list=PLBcg0S7S0RBHaV7IAY6aBFwoARTYPrR3-&index=3&ab_channel=kolibet

i just bought the cassette :^)

>listen.hatnote.com/
that's cool as fuc dude

fuckin lold

Nice! Glad you enjoyed it.

Oh man, never heard about Mojave 3 before now. Absolutely love what I've heard so far! Bluebirds of happiness gave me that same perfectly comfy blissful feeling as pic related.

Thank you OP

youtu.be/9TR6QuOj-Gw

I hate horseflies Visited relatives in rural Illinois and there were monstrous horseflies everywhere.

>wake up late after a good night's rest with my cat sleeping next to me
>get up to walk my dog
>notice there's a package at the door
>it's my new headphones
>now listening to the Tired Sounds of Stars of the Lid wrapped up in a comfy blanket
10/10 comfy would recommend

>bump