>pic related
>yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqeqW3g8N2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know

yes

>girls - father, son, holy ghost
>not God specifically but some sort of cosmic overseeing force dictating fate, yes

Ironically

not really

I'm a deist

Only on sundays or if asked by family members.

no
not really respectable answers
bullshit, fully comprehending that the Judeo-Christian god is not the only possible god

No

No, never

There's no way to tell

its possible

nah

are you 12?

Yes, but not in a creator deity

>agnostic

>if asked by family members
This

My pick

Nah, but used to.

Yes

What does that even mean

Reminder belief is different than having faith in

No

A little more than twice that, but I understand what you mean.

No, but I did when I was a kid

nah

yes
i have seen the shrouded face of god pass over me
and i choose to believe

Yes

Only on Wednesdays

interesting
actually fulfilling stereotypes

Yes, but not a dick about it

Not sure but logically i say no

Based

No, ironically

nope

True

yeah i do get that. how is my answer bullshit?

as a joke i figure.

I believe in God, but not a creed.

Why is my answer not respectable? It's just fucking agnosticism mate

Not at all

i mean i just know we're all one consciousness it's all good m8

i have this on vinyl, it's an original too!

Nah

I believe in Krishna

No, but I do fear God

>The Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream

Yes, but God reveals himself and makes us transcend in history and the world. Faith is political.
Any thoughts of an afterlife, heaven and hell are mere hope and they are not the central point of God.

I don't believe in any particular God, but I don't reject the hypothesis that there might be one

Fuck no

i want to but i just don't :(

lol no

In the words of Dawkins
>I am an agnostic-atheist.

Basically saying that all logic and science points to there not being a god, but dealing in positives is contradictory and there is some degree of opinion when dealing with such a question.

Such a lack of spirituality on this board.

some days

i'm no longer a kid to believe in imaginary friends. sorry

Agnostic, but as a kid i used to constantly swing between Christian and atheist.

yeah mom im 16 i can do what i want

good one

Not sure, most likely not.

Very much so

This isn't bait, and I am not a kid. If you cannot see the benefits of spirituality in today's world you are blind. It's like you're not even trying really.

right

i like how you said thoughts about the afterlife are not the central point to God

Are you more of a fedora or trilby guy?

Fuck off.

I don't wear a trilby, or a fedora because I am not a neckbearded faggot. I don't listen to metal, and I'm not a fucking beta. Just Because I Believe in God doesn't make me some meme you fuck.

Grow up.

No

certainly not in the traditional sense

le fedora hat meme is funny, but if you seriously believe in god in the current year of 2016 (twenty six teen) you're a fucking imbecile. you could argue that your belief has had positive effects on both the world in general and the human psyche, and i might agree with you, but that's totally irrelevant.

God isn't some mystical white bearded man that grants wishes, and if you think that's what people believe in when you say God, you are the imbecile. Nobody can prove there is a God, and nobody can disprove it and that is the whole point.

No
Agreed desu
>Nobody can prove there is a God, and nobody can disprove it
It feels like such a cliche, but the burden of proof is on the believers.

>It feels like such a cliche, but the burden of proof is on the believers.
No it's not. It's not up to anyone to prove anything. It's a belief. Since there is no reliable evidence either way, neither side can be more "right" or "wrong" than the other.

No.

I would rather believe in something rather than nothing it is way more fun

no i don't

Nah, but I go to church with my mom sometimes out of respect for her.

>benefits of spirituality in today's world
yeah that islam business sure is working wonders

>calls out people for having different beliefs to him
>people respond justly
>gets triggered and tells people to grow up
Lol, this is gold.

Not God in an Abrahamic sense but I believe in some uniting force present in all things. I guess I'd say I'm a pantheist

Agnostic

in the absurdist viewpoint, maybe, but as it is futile i shrug it off as a placebo

yes

Why wouldn't there be a god? Spirituality is inherent to a realized mind, whether that be explored through some kind of passion or delusion. The point of religion is to set the individual on the right path, all religion is just different paths to the same destination.

I guess like says, "some uniting force present in all things". Universal conciousness, etc.

pic related is not favorite but just what I'm listening to right now

like if even from a scientific perspective, interpretations of a god being in this sense are still worth considering (this video's presence or lack of validity notwithstanding, I personally don't buy too heavily into it)
youtube.com/watch?v=zqeqW3g8N2Q

No

top keke

you're joking, right?

Nope. I don't mind necessarily hide it but If my christian grandmother asks I will tell her I am a christian just to keep her happy.

pussy! i would suplex that old bitch for asking me that. stupid peasant. i'm gonna break her neck.

no

You leave my granny alone!

Up there with my favourite

But yeah, of course. The sheer complexity and harmony of natural systems was proof enough for me. The whole Jesus thing ain't for me tho.

oghay. but i'll be back.

yes

Yes, but not in the sense of an all seeing god that watches your every move and dictates your life.

Yes, but clearly the Bible is bullshit and in actuality God is an unbearble prick.

No,
and if asked by someone,
still no.

>He believes in god.

No, believing in god is for little babies.

what a loser

numale detected

underrated post lmao

I'm still finding out what God is.