10/10

I give it 2 stars out of 5

"no"

I'm feeling a light to decent ZERO on that one.

>mfw even bitchfork gave this a 3.5

Predicting 8 from Fantano is he decides to review it which he probably won't because he is way more caught up with shitty rap albums.

Screenshot this.

but this is a shitty rap album so he'll definitely review it

Anyone got a link there? Lovely jubbly

google kel valhaal bandcamp

Is it free lad?

free to stream on bandcamp, $7 to download

The longer songs feel like they last a half hour each. Jesus christ.

if he didn't fucking moan speak over this shit it'd be decent avant glitch or whatever but no where near arca or OPN or whoever the fuck else influenced him.

T H E
G
A
T
E
S

I'd say the instrumentals are better than Arca and OPN's recent outputs

this desu
I was liking Tense Stage, but then it sounded like some autist was having a meltdown

but I bet you think Thom Yorke and Sufjan Stevens are beautiful singers, huh

they're certainly inventive, but arca's entranas was a pretty decent dive into more formless stuff, and I honestly think OPN is just in better taste than this. I really like grandiosity and huge concepts but this is a mess. I honestly think HHH should work these present ideas into his work with liturgy, seeing as those people are talented musicians, and he's clearly got a wealth of creativity.
I like thom's voice and sufjan's voice, I don't know if they're properly beautiful. to tell you the truth I like isaac brock's voice a lot, as well as the front fella from unwound

ARH GETTIN OUTAA TAH WAY

WAHSII TAKI KANATA ON YOUR FACE

A LUBE DAY A LUBE DAY A LUBE DAY A LUBE DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

i want this to become a meme

ON
TO
LO
GI
CAL
LOVE

listening for the first time now. i wish that he hadn't released the two longest songs in advance. they're like the centerpiece of the album. everything else just feels like interludes and then one or two more short songs.

that said, i still really like the music. very cool and interesting sounding stuff. p4k plebs can fugg off

second this. even if ark work underused the actually-having-a-real-band, it seems to keep him a little grounded in normal-ish song structure

also, next time maybe do not make the album art yourself