St. Vincent - Annie Clark

is there a bigger female fedora-tipper in the music industry?

>I Prefer Your Love
youtube.com/watch?v=uZSCGeoVrZQ
>Bad Believer
youtube.com/watch?v=toe_wjLFc4A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh leave her alone, she's pretentious at worst. She's not even that bad

>She's not even that bad
she's a liar too you know

Like nobody ever lies about dumb shit to seem cool right?

Yet another Annie hate thread. Just leave her alone, you assholes.

i've seen a few ppl mention that annie clark is a liar, but no one ever offers any proof. i'm going to assume you're just gonna disappear too. just like those other jokers who claim she's a racist but remain quiet when pressed for details.

isnt that just one of her lyrics?

why do you keep defending her?

quit trying to derail from the thread from the issue at hand: is st vincent aka annie clark and racist and a liar

I just torrented St. Vincent's s/t

I live in Canada. am I gonna get mail from my ISP for doing it?"

What did she lie about?

What a fucking dorito faced dyke..yuck

Got a Girl x St. Vincent collab when?

op please don't post that misleading image. she looks nothing like that now

>mental disorder
>woman

Why would anyone listen to her music

gross

Nice meme

>Annie Clark
>gross
Pick one

Because we like her music and think she's cute?

I'll pick both because Annie is gross

Said no one ever :^)

she's a libra INTJ. just like nietzsche

No. Do yourself a favor and get Actor and Strange Mercy too, they're far better.

Avoid s/t.

I thought s/t was really good

I find Its a mixed bag and a step down after her other work.

is Annie jewish?

No

How is Bad Believer fedora tipping? Maybe I'm just not paying too much attention to the lyrics but it doesn't seem that anti-religious. Saying you prefer someone's love to Jesus isn't really either I don't think, it's just to make a comparison about how much it means to you.

Though the song Marry Me talks about Joseph and Mary having sex and that might trigger Christians.

She's from Texas. Leave her alone.

>Though the song Marry Me talks about Joseph and Mary having sex and that might trigger Christians.
do you actually believe this?

Yeah, actually. Jesus being conceived without sin is one of the cornerstones of Christianity. The ones that take it seriously would probably get upset at hearing that part of the song. Of course there are people that realize music doesn't just have to cater to their beliefs that could still enjoy it.

So op since you are the samefag that got banned for 10 days. Why do you do this?

one of my friends at uni had lesbian sex with her

tru story

what got me banned was the story.

I'm doung this because it's my duty

I think it's better than Actor, but Strange Mercy still reigns supreme at the top. She has room for improvement, so i hope her next album is her first true masterpiece

the story??

I hope so

If Annie could pull an OK Computer type album she'd be set for life

>yfw Sounwave is producing
>yfw it's a masterpiece crossover of rock and hip hop

It's the perfect time for her to do an OKC (or even Kid A, if she went in a radically different direction), her career would solidify and she would become a big name in the industry, like Bjork
One can only hope...

I honestly feel bad for the person who took the time to make this image.

For no one but yourself. That is absolutely pathetic

Yes oh god yes

Exactly what I was thinking. She has a very solid, but underwhelming discography (in the grand scheme of things), that if she could just blow people's mind once like Radiohead did in 97' then she's good.

No pressure Annie lol

so innocent

I would call her my favorite female artist if she pulled it off

She's still a god tier qt

She would probably be the new queen of Sup Forums if she did, real talk

Annie a dyke man if you're going to write fantasy stuff atleast have her diddle young girls to keep it a little real.

Also I still like Annie even if she gone kinda eh.

How do I watch these faggot videos on my iPhone

Who the fuck uses a computer anymore

Webms are the future gramps. They work fine on my Android, try getting a good phone for once.

No thanks I'll just continue being cooler

was this when she said she's been listening to kate bush as a kid even when she said to p4k that she ~just discovered it in 2007?

where's copypasta guy

>2014: "I still remember going to the [music store] and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/