ITT:

post your top 10 and others guess your personality

You are the kind of person who only started drinking and smoking when he got the legal age.

Joane Hétu - Musique D'Hiver
Lach'n Johnson - Music for the Dying Forest

Nishinihon - Nishinihon

You enjoy things but still feel you're missing something in life but you're not sure what
You like your music to drown out what's happening around you and enjoy getting sucked into media.

smoked weed in a HS bathroom and got caught

had a nervous breakdown at some point in his life

outgoing but cares too much about appearences

you would be a great friend to get wasted/high with. a little lazy tho.
you are lucky with females but cant get a gf for some reason
you read a lot. your favorite genre is dystopia
you eat at least once a week at Subway

Wants to live somewhere more woodsy but doesn't
Robbie Basho-The Seal of the Blue Lotus
Had a very loving mother and a neglectful/absentee father
Ulrich P. Lask-Lask

Smokes
Has done shrooms
Drinks
Hygiene is important to you

No classical/jazz to make the process easier for me. elseq might be a bit premature but fuck it I am in love.

You like to smoke weed and get comfy. Or just be comfy man in general. Chill guy.

Down to do whatever, kinda adventurous. Like the person who would say yes to a friend just saying "lets go take a road trip."

Life ain't shit all the time, my dude. It gets better; I promise.

Life has thrown some shit at you, but you try your absolute best to try to not let it affect you even if it sorta does.

Try going out dancing if you don't already. You got the potential to have them moves.

>Life ain't shit all the time, my dude. It gets better; I promise

i want to believe

>Life has thrown some shit at you, but you try your absolute best to try to not let it affect you even if it sorta does.

dude that is perfect, spot on.

Heavily nostalgic for times long past, often left only with a wistful feeling and saudade.

>once a week at subway
Nope maybe a few times a year.
But I do eat out at least that often.
Yes to loving mother but my father was/is pretty great. Admittedly he is retired cop/military so he was gone a lot so you're not wholly wrong.
Thanks for the rec. Listening to it now.
Pretty nice.
>Hygiene
Somewhat. I don't mind taking a few days till I shower if I'm not going anywhere or havent been working but I wash my hands and that sort of thing nearly obsessively.
Thanks for the advice.
I may eventually. Can't go to bars/clubs yet though and not many places else to dance where I'm at.

Recurring headaches, stressed
Speaks softly, people often don't hear you
Lives in a huge city, dreams of taking a year-long vacation
Underweight, pale, vitamin deficiency
Impeccable teeth, flosses
Hates crowded places, has never been to a club
Has stuff stored in a safe
Often wishes to have cancer
Wears clothes for people twice as big

im gunna give recs because i have no creativity with the personality thing
Svartidaudi - Flesh Cathedral
Corrupted - El Mundo Frio
Sun City Girls - Torch of the Mystics

>Lives in a huge city, dreams of taking a year-long vacation
Well I do live in Boston and I'd like to take a long trip to Iceland so well done

>Sun City Girls - Torch of the Mystics
I love that album so well done to you as well

You're timid and gangly looking. You obsess over the cute barista downstairs.

You use humour to mask the screaming, clawing emptiness inside of you.

You are a man who has his affairs in order and his life on the right track.

You've never listened to an album that had no feedback on it. You subconsciously need validation before you can confess you enjoy something.

You are sexually repressed and it's manifesting in some weird fetishes that you entertain.

You have a social life and a network of friends you like to varying degrees. You listen to music for fun but never let it get in the way of life.

If you were any more pleased with yourself you'd have a smug grin permanently fixed to your face.

You lament that when most people say "rock" they mean swill like AC/DC and Guns N Roses.

You would go to the roller disco if you possessed any sort of coordination. You've been in at least one threesome in your life.

Thanks.
You are the kind of person who crossdresses.
kind of
You watched Zootopia.
You want to start a record collection but don't have the money
You love weekend walks to the frontier between poor and rich places.
You like to write.
You record music. In your bedroom.
You like your job.
Nah. Getting my arms cut out, losing my sight (because white eyes look cool), or getting shot, but I've never fantasized with cancer.
You hang out around CD/Vinyl stores
Secretely creative
You're not black.

>hates crowded places, has never been to a club
No to the former, though I don't particularly love them either.
Yes to the latter soley because I'm not 21 yet and thus am unable. Though I did go to a Disclosure concert in Paris when I visited and that was awesome.
>You have a social life and a network of friends you like to varying degrees. You listen to music for fun but never let it get in the way of life.
First half is true.
The second half not so much.
My best mate and I have been doing a project of listening to 120 songs from every year starting in 1940, already in 1952.
Not to mention every 20 songs we watch an episode of a TV show.

Been doing it since March, it's pretty neat.

>You are a man who has his affairs in order and his life on the right track.
Oh, I wish boyo

>You like to write.
I do like to write, but it's not my main passion

>you watched zootopia
Nope.
Only movie I've actually watched in theaters this year is Deadpool.

It was pretty decent but I don't really care if I ever watch it again since it seemed kind of like a one time movie.

whats your favorite disc of elseq

whats your favorite new order song/cure song

folky
ann steel is wonderful too
check out hala strana

do you listen to any non-guitar music

you have albums i love a lot and albums i dislike a lot on yours

do you like the new kishi bashi song

nice
i sent you a shout on lastfm and we talked about private parts
great album

dreamy
what do you think of glissceule
what's your second favorite half jap album
what do you think of garlands

>You're not black
Anyone could have guessed that, man. Go deeper.

we're basically the same person...In Utero is the fucking bomb

enjoys roller skating

what are the albums you love and dislike user

im

hard to be pleased with yourself when you have a chronic illness getting in the way desu
cool albums picks btw

yeah that's a bingo

Great O'Rourke and Art Bears. what's the red album with the asian girl scratching her nose?

i love eureka and station to station

i dislike since i left you and the monitor

fantasma and cubist castle and campfire songs and pinkerton are in the middle of that

>what's the red album with the asian girl scratching her nose?
jun togawa - suki suki daisuki

oh that's a classic song, I may need to check out the album then yeah

speaking of classic songs, you ever listened to Dagmar Krause's Supply & Demand?

>do you listen to any non-guitar music

well my favorite genre is noise rock so...
but i love Jim O'Rourke too, Bad Timing is my fav by him.

I haven't gone to the cinema in 3 years lol
And the last movie I watched was Trainspotting 2 years ago.
I'm going to watch Ghost in the Shell in 2017 tho

haven't heard that one
charmed life
solid second half. first one is hard to digest though
You like the TFU album I've always wanted to listen but haven't. What is your favorite track on the funeral pudding ep?
You played brass instruments in school, and plays bass at the moment. You pratice casual sex with people from your uni and are not interested to be in a solid relationship.

Actually I had no idea KB released a new track. Thanks for letting me know.
Just went and listened to it though and its honestly pretty dope.
Digging the retro vibe of the track and the flute that comes in at the end is great.

I don't know if I like it quite as much as some of the tracks on Lighght but if the rest of the album is at least of equal quality I can see it becoming a second tier favorite of mine minimum.

A guy with a large pengus
Big black dingus
Lil baby peepee
Moderate penis. But got good sex :^)
Little penis

Small penis

you like stories that keep you up late at night

you got really mad at people in school but didn't do anything about it

>enjoys roller skating
Nnnnnnnnnope.

>cool albums picks btw
Thank you! I'm just afraid it's too white.

>Big black dingus
White as the pure driven snow, actually.

perhaps romanticizes tragic life stories a bit too much
tries to see at least a few shows a week if possible
wants to try lucid dreaming
plays lots of acoustic guitar in spare time with a bottle of whiskey or maybe some beer

cool, i respect that

tell me my dick size daddy

pretty chill dude, popularly socially but still kind of introverted

>Heavily nostalgic for times long past, often left only with a wistful feeling and saudade.
The realness in this statement is...unreal.

>Recurring headaches, stressed
Not many headaches, but yeah I am super stressed. To the extent where I take meds to sleep and my back in particular has way too many knots.

You either actually spin at a venue/radio or do mess around a lot with a DAW.

Thanks for the Icelandic BM rec! For reasons I fell behind on that stuff and need to really get on it.

Guess: relatively modest. It's okay to show off once in a while ;)

Rec: Minsk - The Ritual Fires Of Abandonment

>You're timid and gangly looking.
Yeah minus the tall part.

>You obsess over the cute barista downstairs.
I used to. Too old for this shit now. But damn that cutie redhead who used to work at the Starbucks downstairs from the my apt a couple years ago...damn.

You're rather uptight in life. Loosen up a little! Have some fun!

I do like my job. I know many people aren't into coding, but I enjoy it a lot.

elseq order for me: 1=4>5>2>3
A tough order since I do like all of them and they all bring their own cool bits.

You aren't the most open person when around other people.

Lazy ass people.

>little penis
Nah I am average.

You often alienate yourself from others, not sure if intentional or not. My guess is gonna be intentional until the effects of said alienation take effect.

>tries to see a few shows a week if possible
Yup. Spot on.

You feel like you are unsure of who you are, but who you really are is more obvious than you think...or at least it is to you since you're you.

New Order Thieves Like Us or Ceremony 7"
The Cure Holy Hour

>Favourite david bowie album
Long peepee but very narrow

hung out with people he didn't like in high school
lost something that he was once dependent on
waits too long to ask a girl out

thieves like us is sweet nice pick

>You aren't the most open person when around other people
true

>You feel like you are unsure of who you are, but who you really are is more obvious than you think...or at least it is to you since you're you.
That describes the me from a few years ago decently well.

This isn't really final. I'm having trouble pinpointing my favorites these days.

You look like Lou Reed when you have sunglasses on

You love John Steinbeck

You'd read an original pressing of any old book made before the 1900s. Just for the novelty.

You get lockjaw at times.

You bite your cheek constantly

You have a particularly loud voice

You like to spread your arms in the wind. Cool to see Ann Steel in someone's top 10

Has attacked someone before, and now currently regrets it

You use hair conditioner religiously

Nocturnal

You have a thick, black beard.

>What is your favorite track on the funeral pudding ep?
23 kings crossing

Yet another chart site being retarded.

You like to read your magazines and books you buy at barnes and noble in the coffee shop by the magazine area

You cruise around your college with a nice frappecino or smoothie from your colleges coffeeshop

nights can be a little bleak so you fall into a gup of earl grey tea and swim in the sea of memories

You're a usual at your cities biggest venue but you usually go to the side stage to listen to the local thrash, punk, and grind

you're fuckin. . me, 3 years ago. fuck the bitch and get your degree before she makes it feel like swimming through concrete to get anywhere

you have good taste but honestly sound a lot like someone who fucked some friends over when they threw a gig and ended up having to pay 50 each because weather fucked up the night, then the guy never pays his share yet he can buy tickets to gsybe shows and invite me on fb when they're sold out. idk, i'm blubbering, don't screw guys over. . .

*just for the smell
but yeah. I own a couple of japanese books pressed during the Meiji era so you're top spot on there

You're out of college, either because you graduated or decided to take a break from school

I recommend The Wake - Here Comes Everybody + Singles

the amount of sonic youth is a little redundant desu

if you put one sonic youth album everyone would still assume you like those other albums too

Acid Rap (Chance the Rapper)
Blank Face LP (Schoolboy q)
Illmatic XX (Nas)
2014 Forest Hills Drive (J. Cole)
Oxymoron (Schoolboy Q)
Ready to Die (Biggie Smalls)
AM (Arctic Monkeys)
Compton (Dr. Dre)
Camp (Childish Gambino)
2001 (Dr. Dre)
Bonus: Walk With Me (Bugzy Malone)

b8

Not b8

you wore predominantly black through the majority of your youth

you thrash in your sleep. not the musical kind, the "upsetting whoever is sleeping next to you" kind

i know a kid with this exact taste

>i know a kid with this exact taste

Is he British?

no, oregonian. so similar weather at least.

> begins to shake head at statment but looks at self and is wearing all black at the moment

yeah I was a skull shirt kid until highschool when I was just a bandshirt kid and college lead to flannel and band shirt guy with simple skinny jeans and either cowboy boots or tan military boots. also that newsom is bomb

Is he a Hispanic

Someone who has no qualms about dancing awkwardly in public.

Someone depressive.

hahahaha no shame in it, rock what you can rock

nope, white as snowy hell.

>little dick
Yeah that somewhat describes me but i am pretty social. That or very alienated

fist bumps to you sir, dance through the day and mosh through the nights brother

>Someone depressive.
right on, buddy

nice wardrobe, you write many notes on your phone or into a notebook

often stops still to listen to the soundscapes forming around him, never wears headphones in public

likes physical sensation, likes movies that emphasize a "feeling", intuitive

obsessed with death and spirituality, your thought is what you value most (and also what makes you unhappy and confused)

>obsessed with death and spirituality
Exactly.
>your thought is what you value most
Almost true, but theres higher priorities.

>waits too long to ask a girl out
Yup. This has often led to some sitcom tier will they/won't they level stuff with me a some girls. Thankfully I am more forward when I am drunk.

You on the other hand; you're working towards being comfy in life in general but you got some shit going on idk if it's in your head or actual events where you got screwed.

>You use hair conditioner religiously
I have been growing my hair for over a year. My hair's curly but no afro tier curly. So yeah I kinda HAVE to use conditioner or else my hair looks extra messy.

So...shit been overwhelming you hard in life recently?

>You're a usual at your cities biggest venue but you usually go to the side stage to listen to the local thrash, punk, and grind
I swear to god I feel like some of you people actually know me irl cuz this is true. It's damn true.

You seem like quite a show goer yourself. If you're having a hard time finding a good drummer for your music, don't be afraid to use a drum machine (ex. Sarcofago's album Crust it's metal but the drum machine doesn't take away from the music just cuz it's a drum machine.) Oh and chill it with the smoking try not to go above a pack a day.

I don't go to shows as much as I like to because of college and not having a license (at 20, I know. . .but when I can I go to a lot of metal shows and I've been to a few jazz and folk shows at the music school I was going to. I've cut my vaping down a lot over he past few months than where it was. I use hydrogen drum machine for my drums but honestly when I get the cash I really wouldn't mind throwing down for a better drum program that won't sound so programmed.

Battery 4's pretty good, and there's always Drumkit From Hell from the Superior Drummer/Toon Track guys.

battery 4 looks like an invest to plan ahead for. I can't get it on the spot but honestly with how much money I have been dropping on my equipment overall I would love to be getting guys in in the next few years to record some stuff and master for friends to. I think that looks like the right drum program for mastering and throwing drums in overall

Bit generic but eh, fuck it.

pleb

> older brother tier soad

let's shuffle in these ruffles honey buffle

Aye, I would of put "Steal this Album" but it's there is some songs on the album I'm not a huge fan of...

Toxicity though, like the rest, I can sit and listen to the full album without a skip cause they'll all fantastic.

Soz dad ;(

You catch that Pumpkins/Manson tour last year by chance?

Likes nature but lives too far away from it.
(+Baby Huey by the way)