Last.fm thread

pls just fucking kill me edition

Paste your taste:
pastemytaste.pe.hu/

Friends who listen addon: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih

Discord chat:
discord.gg/MuzY7zr

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/AlaTis-BnT
last.fm/user/BigHatLogan
last.fm/user/CobyKalinka
last.fm/user/nnodestrodent
last.fm/user/free-dawg
last.fm/user/voshchronos
last.fm/user/BabyfacedMonk
last.fm/user/MarriWanna
last.fm/user/crywalkers
last.fm/user/jordanlm
last.fm/user/ZeroFiamma
last.fm/user/GhostlyRain
last.fm/user/CyberBoyfriend
last.fm/user/bobfedex
last.fm/user/Scatman9934
last.fm/user/sacronyx
last.fm/user/BoyfriendHole
last.fm/user/fishfingered
last.fm/user/Benja_8
last.fm/user/Shamepai
last.fm/user/turnyQx
last.fm/user/yonisl
last.fm/user/ds____
last.fm/user/apadiel-k
last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/nomanproblem
last.fm/user/Kawwaveh
last.fm/user/duartemartinho
last.fm/user/Jessieye
last.fm/user/JoeKelleh
last.fm/user/skart98
last.fm/user/Zephral
last.fm/user/MacDebarto
last.fm/user/hotbred
last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh
last.fm/user/kelmourne
last.fm/user/a_feld
last.fm/user/KatzeKet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

last.fm/user/AlaTis-BnT

same

last.fm/user/BigHatLogan

pls tell me spooky story so i can't sleep tonight

last.fm/user/CobyKalinka

last.fm/user/nnodestrodent

why won't senpai notice me ;__;

last.fm/user/free-dawg

>Last 1 month I have been into Kanye West, Lil Yachty, Freddie Gibbs, ScHoolboy Q, Gallant, Roy Woods, Mac DeMarco, The Swellers, Earl Sweatshirt, GoldLink, The Beach Boys, Childish Gambino, Kendrick Lamar, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Mick Jenkins, Adult Jazz, Stevie Wonder, MF DOOM, Radiohead and Blu.

>Anyone who cares about music enough to find a board it is usually going to be male. Therefore, seeing a male penis as an album cover is not something you would expect or like to see (unless you are attracted to males). This means the band is saying fuck what you want to see we are doing what we like and making hard hitting, weird, abrasive music like or cover, In sky's case she is a certified run of the mill pop singer. No matter which way you look at it sex cells. People want to see a woman's breast and she obviously knows that. That cover is in no way new or exciting its just her attempt at luring in a few lonely neckbeards that want to see a boob. She is being a slut and is also known to be one. So dont be surprised when people thing dg's cover is cooler than hers.

I'm into Eluvium, Orchid, Mono, TOKiMONSTA, House of Wolves, Boris, Shing02, Neat Beats, Dustin O'Halloran, Empyrium, Vàli, Behemoth, Immolation, Gavin Turek, Shlohmo, Jesse Sykes; Jesse Sykes & The Sweet Hereafter, Kylesa, Marnie Stern, matryoshka and Orion Rigel Dommisse.

pez263

last.fm/user/voshchronos

>I'm into The Avalanches, Death Grips, clipping., Swans, Oneohtrix Point Never, Prurient, Boards of Canada, Pan Sonic, Ayreon, Aphex Twin, Food For Animals, Run the Jewels, Shabazz Palaces, Madvillain, J Dilla, lovesliescrushing, DJ Shadow, Blank Banshee, Autechre and Ash Koosha.

last.fm/user/BabyfacedMonk

last.fm/user/MarriWanna

last.fm/user/crywalkers

You ever feel very very not normal and then get invited out with normal people and realize you ARE normal and then they drink too much and you are like "man what the fuck these people are rediculous I like being alone?" Because that's my night. Guess I'm not excited for my next existential crisis

I'm into Tim Hecker, Oneohtrix Point Never, Actress, Autechre, Arca, Aphex Twin, Boards of Canada, Grouper, DIIV, of Montreal, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Carbon Based Lifeforms, Crystal Castles, David Bowie, Duster, Astrobrite, Radiohead, Beach House, Meshuggah and Swans.

last.fm/user/jordanlm

last.fm/user/ZeroFiamma

>Last 7 days I have been into Carissa's Wierd, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Frankie Cosmos, Misophone, Soap&Skin, Gregory and the Hawk, Valaida Snow, surrenderdorothy, Bones, Codeine, Sadistik x Kno, Aesop Rock, Blonde Redhead, Sadistik, TV on the Radio, 神聖かまってちゃん, Airospace, Eyedea & Abilities, Gonjasufi, Kali Uchis, Lil Spook, Mndsgn, Natalia Lafourcade, Neutral Milk Hotel, Slug, Susanne Sundfor, sZa and Why?

last.fm/user/GhostlyRain

>Last 7 days I have been into KIKIYAMA, Carbon Based Lifeforms, Fishmans, Pale Cocoon, Aphex Twin, 戸川純, Thomas Köner, The Focus Group, Solar Fields, Steve Roach, C418, Zoät-Aon, Belbury Poly, X-TG, Nino Nardini & Roger Roger, DJ 光光光, Low, Solid Space, The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble, Boards of Canada, The Advisory Circle, Paavoharju, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Portishead, 突然段ボール, Chrisma, Dif Juz, Mount Eerie, Younger Brother, Ô Paon, A.R. Kane, Natural Snow Buildings, Astrobrite, Songs: Ohia, Ferris Wheel, Thanksgiving, Lamp, Om, Sólstafir, Xiu Xiu, Car Seat Headrest, Astrud Gilberto, Current 93, Eric Zann, Hiro Kone, Manitoba, The Soundcarriers, Tenhi, This Mortal Coil and Wooden Veil.

Last 7 days I have been into The Radio Dept., Drake, Kanye West, Cocteau Twins, Blood Orange, LIL UZI VERT, PARTYNEXTDOOR, The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die, The Velvet Underground, Amir Obè, Purity Ring, The Weeknd, Lana Del Rey, Tory Lanez, Johnny Rain, SoKo, My Bloody Valentine, Robb Bank$, Skepta and The 1975.

last.fm/user/CyberBoyfriend

last.fm/user/bobfedex

man I sure do love it when these threads have no interactions whatsoever.

last.fm/user/Scatman9934

last.fm/user/sacronyx

Zoom back camera

go fuck yrself up yr own bum
last.fm/user/BoyfriendHole

I hate the fact that Last.Fm counts plays per song and not per minutes/seconds. Long albums never show up as much as regular ones this way.

last.fm/user/fishfingered

There's a big gap in my scrobbles because I was between computers. I've a new one and it'll be filling back up

I'm into Animal Collective, Autechre, The Residents, Death Grips, Melvins, Tim Hecker, Aphex Twin, Primus, Hella, Melt-Banana, Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Xiu Xiu, Venetian Snares, Black Dice, Radiohead, Sufjan Stevens, Liars, Skinny Puppy, Guided by Voices and Black Moth Super Rainbow.

last.fm/user/Benja_8
>I'm into
music

Took 7 ibupro, 6 paracetamoland a Bottleof codeine
last.fm/user/Shamepai

she's ugly.

>i bet they dont care if their music is tagged correctly
this hits home way too hard. this whole fucking pic is way too relatable.

>Last 7 days I have been into Dego, De-Phazz, Tommy Guerrero, Mark de Clive-Lowe, 4hero, Ella Fitzgerald, Inner City, Jamiroquai, Michael Jackson, Ray Barbee, Bugz in the Attic Presents Homecookin, Franz Schubert, Max Romeo, Louis Armstrong, Marvin Gaye, The Beautiful South, Blktop Project, Soul II Soul, The Housemartins and Quantic.

last.fm/user/turnyQx

last.fm/user/yonisl

Hello

you're ugly.

not a cute bum

I counted 7 of them, right?

This is a serious issue man, What about Earth 2? Is like I never listened to it...

last.fm/user/ds____
I count 9

Counted 8, I recall there being a version where Thom as hanging around in the woman's purse.
The 8th I counted was the thom hanging around the far-back tower in the painting.

>not putting on repeat your long albums while your computer runs at night

We seem to have acceptably similar tastes:
last.fm/user/apadiel-k

Recently remade my last.fm because I've been listening to so much different stuff the past 12 months and there's no way I'd ever get as many scrobbles from that as I had from that period where I only listened to Classical and Spanish heavy metal

If anyone else has medium compatibility or greater please follow me so we can share musics. I came to this board to make friends

last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing

*kills you both*

thx u bassed Varg

last.fm/user/gebbg

kill me varg

Followed you back, interesting library.

>tfw Yosuke is too big to fit into you

last.fm/user/nomanproblem

>Last 7 days I have been into Faust, Kid606, Last Days of Humanity, Boredoms, Man Bites Dog, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Alva Noto & Bryce Dessner, Taku Sugimoto, 芸能山城組, Anoice, Kanye West, Madlib, The Beach Boys, Auscultation, Buena Vista Social Club, Have a Nice Life, Sufjan Stevens, The Moody Blues, tricot, Amon Düül II, Battles, Big Blood, Hilary Hahn & Hauschka, The Bug, The Notwist, Glass Animals, The Fall of Troy, Animal Collective, Deathspell Omega, Flying Saucer Attack and Meeks.

*pokes*

Thank you. I like gypsy jazz a lot but also prog rock, and classical often, and lately French pop music

last.fm/user/Kawwaveh

forever not having a fucking clue what to listen to

last.fm/user/duartemartinho

give recs pls

do you like Pan.Thy.Monium? It's been a long time since I was into metal but PTM are my favourite

meant for sorry

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

last.fm/user/Jessieye

(Autechre - Oversteps is co comfy)

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Richard Wagner, The Beatles, Bascom Lamar Lunsford, David Bowie, Prurient + Wilt, Hazard, Bob Dylan, Ash Pool and Tortured Hooker.

Last 12 months I have been into The Smiths, Wire, David Bowie, XTC, Miles Davis, Magazine, Swans, Neil Young, Radiohead, Young Marble Giants, Talk Talk, Talking Heads, Bob Dylan, Count Basie & His Orchestra, New Order, Phil Ochs, Leonard Cohen, GOGGS, Godspeed You! Black Emperor and The Magnetic Fields.

last.fm/user/JoeKelleh
Last 1 month I have been into Radiohead, Vampire Weekend, Sigur Rós, Iron & Wine, Muse, The Avalanches, INXS, David Bowie, Air, Kodaline, Bon Iver, The Tallest Man on Earth, Flume, Coldplay, Pixies, Souls of Mischief, Broken Social Scene, MGMT, Van Morrison and Love.

Feeling comfy asfk, I'd love some recs

bump

last.fm/user/skart98

last.fm/user/Zephral

hello rat0

Last 1 month I have been into Swirlies, Lil Yachty, wiki, Guided by Voices, Nick Drake, My Bloody Valentine, Black Santa, Captain Murphy, Ratking, Alex G, The Microphones, Astrobrite, The Brave Little Abacus, Duster, Tim Buckley, Ovlov, woody grant, The Olivia Tremor Control, Barlow and 우리는 속옷도 생겼고 여자도 늘었다네.

come & meme

last.fm/user/MacDebarto

last.fm/user/hotbred

last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh

>Last 7 days I have been into Initial D, Ulver, Nargaroth, Absurd, Possessed, Death in June, Imperious, Bethlehem, Darkthrone, Sonne Hagal, チェスマスター, Bolt Thrower, Von Thronstahl, Goatmoon, Mayhem, Imperium Dekadenz, Inquisition, Sarcófago, Sigh and Tsjuder.

last.fm/user/kelmourne

last.fm/user/a_feld

Last 7:
Carla Bruni, Wire, Caribou, Amen Dunes, Fatboy Slim, Λένα Πλάτωνος, Kode9, Neon Indian, Atari Teenage Riot, Daft Punk , Legowelt, Al Green, Giorgio Moroder, House Of Spirits, James Ferraro, Public Enemy, Todd Terje, Body-san, Television

____^_^____

>peaks

last.fm/user/KatzeKet

>Last 7 days I have been into Ceremony, Animal Collective, Eyehategod, Haywyre, Ben Monder, Car Bomb, Arca, Dawn of Midi, Dungen, Machinedrum, Death Gr