ITT: [genre] album for people who don't like [genre]

I'll start with an easy one.

Jazz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sjiiC3xnXA4
youtube.com/watch?v=AMuItUv9xZc
youtube.com/watch?v=fPzXz0e9Jiw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting hip hop for people who do t like hip hop. Stuff like Exmilitary, NAH, Dälek etc.

Black Lotus, check him on soundcloud

Charles Mingus - The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady (1963)

youtu.be/sjiiC3xnXA4

I fucking hate this phaux-jazz acceptance movement that seems to be everywhere nowadays. I don't even really mean you, op, but it irks me when people want a 'gimmick' to get into jazz. Like if it isn't jazz-rap or electronic-jazz people dissmiss it. Flying Lotus isn't jazz you fucks. If you can't appreciate a parker or rollins chorus on an old standard then you're not understanding why jazz is such an incredible genre of music. You don't 'get' it because you listenned to a love supreme and bitches brew on spotify.

jazz for people who don't like jazz anyone?

Black Metal

Money Jungle

However if you need a babbys first Jazz album to airfare there genre you don't deserve recs imo

Ive never listened to actual jazz but man I fucking love bbng

metal: recent mastodon albums

>album artwork is better than the actual album

Post Rock

Recordings of the Middle East

bbng are really mediocre when it comes to playing "jazz".

I like BBNG and I like jazz, what is this meme

terrible bait

requesting a shoegaze album (beyond the obvious ride/slowdive/mbv)

Tbh that album is more like hard rock than anything else

charlie parker is garbage tho.. why would i want to listen to that soft-jazz snorefest?

he's kinda right though, sunbather got me into black metal

noise

Mathcore
Danza IIII: The Alpha/The Omega

its pretty acriate tbqh famerino

I dont listen to jazz friendo :^)

ftfy
sunbather isn't even black metal anymore.

What's your point?

>le wiki says it its heavy metal so it must be DEFINITELY true! xD

Im just saying the bad still considers themselves metal but it is a lighter metal album

youtube.com/watch?v=AMuItUv9xZc
>snorefest

if you can't into jazz yr basically a lil bitch

Worst album art ever

black metal? i don't know too much about black, but the things that i find in it is blackgaze, just a darker shoegaze i guess, and screamo, no black metal

Punk rock

Swing.

Music album for people who don't like music

It would be a better album if wasn't so fucking bland. There is no energy in any of the songs. It's like listening to a monotone speech for an hour.

And it's not punk rock

chill dude

maybe those 'phaux-jazz' songs will get more anons into jazz then u can be a badass since you actually seem to know about jazz.

Agreed, except Judgmental Cunt. As bad as that song is, you can't deny that there's energy and aggression in it.

why aren't all you "real jazz fans" posting in the blindfold thread?

post-rock

kamasi washingtonn

Deep House

black metal for a person who mostly likes melodic death?

Behemoth
Enslaved

There are actually quite a few blackened death bands

Kek

That album is boring as fuck. If someone doesn't like deep house it's just because they haven't been at the right party with the right vibes.

Melodic black maybe? Something like Naglfar, Chthonic or pic related. Then you can move on to stuff like Emperor or early Dimmu Borgir.
youtube.com/watch?v=fPzXz0e9Jiw

>if someone doesn't like deep house it's just because they haven't been at the right party with the right vibes.
can you recc some deep house pls?