Boys I'm about to listen to 20 albums in a row, is there anything I should know before...

Boys I'm about to listen to 20 albums in a row, is there anything I should know before? Have any of you ever done something like this? Let me know

That's not a good idea

make sure you have comfy headphones or else you're going to want to die

How the fuck do you even have the time? This some ultra NEET tier stuff, in which case you should spend less time on this site and more on getting your shit together.

That being said, long multi-state drive. A bunch of short punk albums around 20 of them. I had a relatively good time.

I have some with better sound but they uncomfy
Should I sacrifice good sound for comfiness?

I'm doing it at night

Do psychedelics or the road trip, maybe hike but be careful with your headphones. Which albums?

Why you will make this?
Sometimes I listen just 5 albums at once and not remember the first.

>in which case you should spend less time on this site and more on getting your shit together.

You know, there's nothing more annoying than someone telling you how to live in a discussion that isn't about general life advice

Can't believe I use to think it was my place to say something like this

youre gonna quit

Left row is one's i've never heard right row is relistens

I'M DOING IT

depends what album
i've listened to some EP's on repeat for a while, but never really albums. maybe once or twice

>everyone ITT reading this with their heads turned to the side

heard of not working 7 days a week? heard of school break? go be annoying somewhere else, cunt.

You are an absolute madman, God speed.

Albums are like orgasms you're meant to have a refractory period inbetween in order to reflect upon and fully absorb (the consequences of) what you've just heard (done).

What I'm trying to say is never have kids.

I'll return to the thread inbetween

IF the case is ultra NEET, you idiots. If he's good with managing his time he's fine. It's not even about being self righteous, hell the user even wondered if it's gonna be a good decision.

NEETs are trash

Be careful with that volume knob. Ear fatigue is very real, you have to pace yourself volume-wise.

I'm on break and I don't have anything to do so this isn't getting in the way of anything
MARK HOLLIS S/T FINISHED
1/20 done

Hope you enjoy Hollinndagain, OP, it's a real treat.

I listened to all of LRD's Double Heads albums during a long walk once

just so people dont have to crane their heads:
Mark Hollis
Illmatic
Inner Mounting Flame
WLWF
Yeti
Faust Tapes
Hollindagain
Down There
Madvillainy
College Dropout
Fingerpirnce
Soon Over Babaluma
Colour of Spring
??? (not sure here)
Neu! 75
Moonfells
Eskimo
Tomboy
Zeit
Surfs Up
Meet the Residents
Campfire Songs
Mark of the Mole
After the Heat

you got some great albums here user. godspeed

it's saturday...

Get off the internet mom

it's saturday

Thanks a lot for doing this. The one you missed wasn't an album
TOMBOY FINISHED
2/20 done

this thread is autistic as fuck

op isn't going on some spiritual journey, he's going to sit on his lard ass and listen to meme music for nearly 24 hours straight

everyone go home now

Spot the projecting useless neets

Don't try to ruin our fun

pic rel

what did you think of Tomboy and Mark Hollis
Give us those first reactions desu

This. You need to give each album time to sink in and make an impression on you.

Mark Hollis was a very toned down and subdued version of SoE, which is my favorite album. I enjoyed it even it was annoyingly simple at times. Tomboy = mediocre PP, some good tracks Also i wrote moon fellas which is NoTM
ILLMATIC FINISHED
3/20
I liked ILLMATIC even though it was a little too traditional for me

yeah, illmatic is fairly traditional. but can't deny the quality of New York State of Mind or Life's a Bitch tho

underrated post

with an average 45 mins per thats like 15 hours and ive definitely spent that much time playing video games before

thanks

Yeah it had some great tracks
NEU! 75 FINISHED
4/20 done
This album is fucking great, neu! are masters of repitition and mystical, groovy music

INNER MOUNTAIN FLAMENCO done
5/20
This shit slaps

Unless you take substantial breaks it's gonna be like chinese water torture by a few hours in. I used to use uncomfortable headphones (that sounded good) several hours a day and I sometimes had to switch to shitty apple earbuds just to make the feeling that my head was being compressed go away.

Also don't listen too loud

I won't

AFTER THE HEAT by Brian and the Faggots
0/10

oh ok