be autistic

samefag

wear a fedora, achieves optimal harmonics entering your ears

Godflesh - Streetcleaner

samefag

linkin park

samefag

did i hurt your feelings? :(

Pick a subgenre that interests you and listen to some of the albums on this chart, it's easier to take the genre one subgenre at a time though you really don't have to get into all of them to be a metalhead/metal fan.

too band those are all trash except for black, doom, and grindcore

nice bait

if you actually like power metal i feel bad for your parents

if you actually like black metal I feel bad for your parents

black metal is life gtfo bozo

where's filosofem

>Melvins missing from sludge

Higher res version?

>Electric Wizard - Dopethrone

Sunbather

you dont

It's on the entry level verison of the chart.

listen to transylvanian hunger until you like it

If you're not into metal that just means that you're a normal, well-adjusted person. Just move on.

>he's a 12 year old autistic virgin

>shits on metal
>uses a reaction image from a metal album

The umlauts being on the i's and e's is really triggering my autism. Literally put them on any other vowel

Listen to Sunbather and only Sunbather. Make sure you post in metal communities about how much you love Sunbather and how you didn't realize how good metal can be (not listening to another metal album is important in this step).

My three most favorite subgenre of metal

Plebbiest way possible is to just listen to slipknot until you can stand the hard parts, then find metal bands you like.
It's the way most fans do though.
Metal does have an anti-metal group who has a superiority complex about how shit metal is.

Tbh, 34 yr old lifer here, it's amazing to see the hate spewing out of all of you guys who'd rather masturbate to American football and Modest Mouse, which to me is just basic bitch cuck rock.

I like music that's abrasive like noise rock. I just don't know where to start with metal because of the 3.2 billion sub-genres.

I think you would enjoy industrial metal

Who would fall into that category? I've heard about Godflesh, do you have any suggestions to go with that?

all metal that isn't heavy, drone, doom, stoner, or sludge is for autists

I have a theory that some people just like metal and some don't and you really can't force it. If you want to get into it, you need to ease into it with more mainstream and palatable stuff.

I use it to work out and when I'm worked up.

I cant get over how much i love this frog. It's really neat

>I cant get over how much i love this frog
Exactly how much do you love it?

djent

i want to fuck it

imposter

It just gets me jiggy man, I dont know really how to describe it.

It is cool.