Erik Petersen committed suicide

>Erik Petersen committed suicide
Press F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodlife.com/2016/07/16/erik-petersen-suicide-mischief-brew-lead-singer-dead/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a bummer. Do you have a source on the cause of death? It wasn't released last I heard.

f

RIP one of my all time favorites. Had the chance to talk to him for a bit in Portland a few years ago. He was such a nice guy. My thoughts go out to his wife and family.

F

Folk punk fucking sucks. He must've finally realized.

f

So is he actually going to be buried in analog?

What a dumbass

literally who??

I saw him do an acoustic set under a bridge in phoenix about 2 years ago. He will be missed.

Lucky fucker, I was going to see Mischief Brew about a year ago but I ended up having to go to rehab for heroin instead

No official statement regarding the cause, but suicide is what some sources have been reporting.

folk punk will never be the same

Me and my ex boyfriend had like a 30 minute convesation with him before he played at a club just a year ago, seemed pretty happy...

I ended up at a diner with him like 2 months ago.
He seemed kind of reserved and to himself. I wrote it off as it being like 1:30in the morning and him being tired.

Now Im not so sure.

I didn't know the guy well. But I loved his music.

I was just at a show/fest they were supposed to play at. Bands who mentioned him to pay respect made it a point to add "get help when you need it, please" so I assumed it was suicide.

rip

Sad day

Damn

I met him a while back and he seemed like a chill guy

Francis Bean Cobain has gotten away with murder.

I don't want to be a representative of Erik in any way, but I do want to let you all know that what happened is heart breaking for everyone who was close to him. While it's no secret what happened was a suicide, I do want to please please please encourage anyone with both suicidal tendencies and a drinking problem to please get help for both. Knowing Erik, this would not have been something he would of done had he of been sober. He was so excited to be playing with Culture Shock at his last show, his energy was really something else that night.
His music was and always will be beautiful, and I will be crying every time I hear Mischief Brew from now on.

If you want to help Erik's family, here is the link to the GoFundMe Campaign to help Erik's wife and his family at the website, just add /mischiefbrewfund

f

This is so sad. There were few musicians I looked up to as much as I looked up to Erik Petersen. I love his music and I find it sad that I will never hear new Mischief Brew music ever again. And I never got to see them live...

Here is source: hollywoodlife.com/2016/07/16/erik-petersen-suicide-mischief-brew-lead-singer-dead/