Last.fm thread

Last.fm thread
if u ain't gonna do it yrself no one will edition
Post profiles, shout eachother and make fiends :3

Paste your taste:
pastemytaste.pe.hu/

Friends who listen addon: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih

Discord chat:
discord.gg/MuzY7zr

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/BigHatLogan
last.fm/user/SquidCudi
last.fm/user/SquidCudihttp://last.fm/user/SquidCudihttp://last.fm/user/SquidCudi
last.fm/user/SquidCudihttp://last.fm/user/SquidCudi
last.fm/user/KaeoUnion
last.fm/user/lukukekeleluluk
youtube.com/watch?v=qPB8nQt12tw
last.fm/user/Shamepai
last.fm/user/ZeroFiamma
last.fm/es/user/Splastico
last.fm/user/xavierkt
last.fm/user/LeChabam
last.fm/user/cornstorch
last.fm/user/skart98
last.fm/user/the_unsub
last.fm/user/Benja_8
last.fm/user/Arantis47
last.fm/user/unspotted
last.fm/user/brightsideyeah
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/yonisl
last.fm/user/LACH_SPEED
last.fm/user/bearpigeon65
last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing
last.fm/user/Clockwork_music
last.fm/user/Nyantez
last.fm/user/kasztanoviec
last.fm/user/___kid
last.fm/user/nothingabove
last.fm/user/friendo900
last.fm/user/ruszaj
last.fm/user/dystopianlads
last.fm/user/nnodestrodent
last.fm/user/turnyQx
mega.nz/#F!N8QzGagS!MwV987UbpJ0BUtwk7j95jg
last.fm/user/bababobi
last.fm/user/anhero24
last.fm/user/Sillyolddragon
last.fm/user/Asseroya
http://www.last.fm/user/Floyd5642
last.fm/user/LOki360
last.fm/user/Kawwaveh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lemme show u guise this new meme my friend sent me

last.fm/user/BigHatLogan

last.fm/user/CobyKalinka

terrible meme

>Last 7 days I have been into Lilly Joel, Księżyc, Dawn Richard, Galaxie 500, Limpe Fuchs, Shinichi Atobe, GoGo Penguin, Maurizio Bianchi, Steven Julien, warren harris, Deux Filles, Joey Anderson, Logos, Taylor Deupree, Wouter Veldhuis, Badun, Charles Webster, Francis Harris, Kevin Drumm and Lab Trio.

last.fm/user/SquidCudi
last.fm/user/SquidCudihttp://last.fm/user/SquidCudihttp://last.fm/user/SquidCudi

last.fm/user/SquidCudihttp://last.fm/user/SquidCudi

last.fm/user/SquidCudi

last.fm/user/SquidCudi

vlast.fm/user/SquidCudi

ace defective reporting in

last.fm/user/KaeoUnion

Check out my new cuck meme I got from my friend!

last.fm/user/KaeoUnion

>Last 7 days I have been into Andrew Chalk, Saccharine Trust, Led Zeppelin, Codeine, Jethro Tull, XXYYXX, Buried Inside, Anomie, Low, David Bowie, Final, Ground Zero, Joy Division, Clair Cassis, Pianos Become the Teeth, Blindead, Pelican, ANIMAL LOVER, Miles Davis and The Devil's Blood.

fuck off hat

last.fm/user/lukukekeleluluk

youtube.com/watch?v=qPB8nQt12tw

Life is not that bad actually
last.fm/user/Shamepai
>Last 7 days I have been into Mice Parade, Animal Collective, Junior Boys, The Milkees, 泉まくら, Brother Android, Justice, kyary pamyu pamyu, Boris, Carpenter Brut, Sweet Trip, Vangelis, Can, Fishmans, Red House Painters and The Avalanches ft Danny Brown & MF Doom.

for u ..

last.fm/user/ZeroFiamma

>Last 7 days I have been into Frankie Cosmos, Gregory and the Hawk, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Valaida Snow, Misophone, Soap&Skin, Bones, surrenderdorothy, Airospace, Aesop Rock, Blonde Redhead, Boards of Canada, Sadistik, Sadistik x Kno, TV on the Radio, Errors, Hop Along, Kauffman & Caboor, LIL PEEP and 神聖かまってちゃん.

last.fm/es/user/Splastico

It´s always the same fucks

Nah m8 for everyone. I took a bunch of (arguably weak) painkillers and almost died. I did kind of OD though, was extremely painful. But i realized it's not worth it man

>was extremely painful
for u

last.fm/user/xavierkt
havent done this in a while, been digging micky jenkins, diggs duke & burial recently

Hi thread!
last.fm/user/LeChabam

last.fm/user/cornstorch

lmao.. this isn't me though.

last.fm/user/skart98

last.fm/user/the_unsub

I'm into Swans, Nurse With Wound, Boris, Porcupine Tree, Omar A. Rodriguez-Lopez, Radiohead, Grim, Chelsea Wolfe, Björk, Prurient, Ben Frost, Skinny Puppy, Nine Inch Nails, Jon Hopkins, Boards of Canada, Portugal. The Man, Steven Wilson, Between the Buried and Me, Sissy Spacek and Zs.

last.fm/user/Benja_8

>mfw new i.l.y's

last.fm/user/Arantis47

>Last 7 days I have been into Bladee, Yung Lean, Burial and Drake.

Last 7 days I have been into Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio, Spiritual Front, Blutengel, Welle:Erdball, Covenant, The Smiths, Javelynn, KMFDM, The Sisters of Mercy, Ashbury Heights, Die Form, Front 242, And One, Carpenter Brut, Deine Lakaien, Joy Division, Rotersand, Das Ich and David Bowie

last.fm/user/unspotted

last.fm/user/brightsideyeah

tell me my taste is shit or something idc

>Last 7 days I have been into Elliott Smith, Suicide, Paris Match, Jefre Cantu-Ledesma, Swans, Destroyer, Have a Nice Life, Mark Kozelek & Jimmy Lavalle, black wing, Ground-Zero, John Maus, Burial, Lamp, Buddy Holliday, João Gilberto, The Books, The Brave Little Abacus, Felicia Atkinson, Gigi Masin and Teen Suicide.

last.fm/user/gebbg

hey buds

nice pic, mind if i save it?

does the Friends Who Listen extension on Chrome freeze up anyone else's browser when they go on Last.fm?

last.fm/user/yonisl

hello

>Last 7 days I have been into Sport, Hiatus Kaiyote, Yaron Herman Trio, The Bulletproof Tiger, Tulalah, Yaron Herman, Ryo Fukui, She Her Her Hers, Modern Baseball, POLYSICS, Now, Now, Saint Pepsi, YUNG BAE, Keith Ape, Teebs, Flying Lotus, Takako Nishizaki; Peter Breiner: Queensland Symphony Orchestra, 水曜日のカンパネラ, Anderson .Paak and B-Free.

no

Firefox does this now and then too. I believe it happens when you add/remove a "friend" and the cache just shits itself. Poorly made userscript imo.

i'm gonna cum on her tits

her face is getting jizzed on

last.fm/user/LACH_SPEED

Last 1 month I have been into The Avalanches, Everything Everything, Aphex Twin, Aesop Rock, Radiohead, Lemon Demon, Tegan and Sara, Death Grips, Autechre, Nujabes, The Microphones, Tim Hecker, Boards of Canada, The Beatles, Arca, Atols, Petting Zoo, Devo, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard and Mob.

crash on that cruiserboard fucking pleb

why the fuck would you post your shitty taste in pleb music more than 5 times

metalcore plebs eat farts

did you get that pic off hanes.com, you're lame as fuck

last.fm/user/bearpigeon65

I made this account recently so the most scrobbled don't really represent my taste.

everyone here's white dude, no one cares about that guy lol

last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing

What's some nice music for nice people /moo/?

why are you so mean?

thanks for the $100 tho

lemee lick your pussy for an hour

that burial album is almost 10 years old, how long are you gonna keep posting that you pleb

no, thanks

why would you post a third world lastfm link on here

last.fm/user/Clockwork_music
L-Lets be F-friends?

last.fm/user/Nyantez

thanks for those armpits you lame motherfucker

i bet you got a big hat and a tiny dick you pretentious pseudo-intellectual virgin

hello, please follow
last.fm/user/kasztanoviec

>friends

more like followers

Did someone just hacked my last.fm or bugs? Never listen to Cocteau Twins and didn't know this band exist tho.

anyway
last.fm/user/___kid

hope you don't get banned for posting those flat tits, anhero +1

Retweeted

qt

no one cares you self-centered pleb

this isn't twitter

now go find yourself a flat-chested monkey

we already are

No wonder why your mom hates you so much.

i still want that pussy

12 year old disses are for butthurt virgins

Oh no he called me pleb

here's mine alright thanks last.fm/user/nothingabove

Patrician coming through
last.fm/user/friendo900

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Richard Wagner, The Beatles, Bascom Lamar Lunsford, David Bowie, Prurient + Wilt, Hazard, Bob Dylan, Ash Pool and Tortured Hooker.

Does this last fm bullshit not work on mobile? There's no play button no radio button. All i can do look up artist

>Hip Hop

hip hop rules you nerdass cracker

last.fm/user/ruszaj
ew

last.fm/user/dystopianlads

oi oi

oi

Whasappenin son?

BREXIT LAD

last.fm/user/nnodestrodent

last.fm/user/turnyQx
last.fm/user/turnyQx

mega.nz/#F!N8QzGagS!MwV987UbpJ0BUtwk7j95jg

What's the musical equivalent of Svankmajer?

last.fm/user/bababobi

>Last 7 days I have been into カヒミ・カリィ, Boris, Battles, Charles Mingus, Penguin Cafe Orchestra, Kim Wilde, Natalia Lafourcade, Can, FKA twigs, Jon Hopkins, Joanna Newsom, The Locust, Vashti Bunyan, Coil, Lamp, Otomo Yoshihide's New Jazz Orchestra, Silver Apples, Sylvia Telles, Dave Brubeck and Kate Bush.

keep whining lil bitch

no one cares you pretentious twat

no need to be so rude, you shit

>Your compatibility with bababobi is Very Low.
>You both listen to Madvillain, Ornette Coleman and Nails.

you're worth less than the shit i just took

both of my friends would disagree

who's that, your right nut and your left nut?

No, one is from work and the other I've known for a long, long time.

last.fm/user/anhero24

you're a disgrace to gg allin you swaggit poser

You guys are alrite. I'm gonna follow you.

last.fm/user/Sillyolddragon

I'm into St. Vincent, Björk, Nine Inch Nails, Sufjan Stevens, Hop Along, This Town Needs Guns, Algernon Cadwallader, Radiohead, Townes Van Zandt, Winning, Maps & Atlases, Fennesz, Joanna Newsom, of Montreal, Baths, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Everything Everything, Mariee Sioux, Why? and Have a Nice Life.

Mostly garbage, but oh well

last.fm/user/Asseroya

>Last 7 days I have been into Weezer, Aphex Twin, A Tribe Called Quest, Xiu Xiu, The Moody Blues, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Camel, Burzum, Primus, Maybeshewill, Knapsack, Sleep, Death Grips, Sigur Rós, Mac DeMarco, The Front Bottoms, Burial, The Mountain Goats and Two Knights.

is your profile pic literally a fucking pill capsule? you're lame as fuck

I'm into Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, The Offspring, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Miles Davis, Frank Sinatra, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ennio Morricone, Pink Floyd, Misfits, Ludwig van Beethoven, Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley, The Cure, Johann Sebastian Bach, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Judas Priest, Ramones, Frédéric Chopin, Ray Charles, Bing Crosby, Queen, Alice Cooper, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Helloween, Metallica, Van Halen, Duke Ellington, Rammstein, Simon & Garfunkel, John Williams, ZZ Top, Danny Elfman, The Rolling Stones, Parliament, Rush, Roy Orbison, System of a Down, AC/DC, Rise Against, Radiohead, B.B. King, Linkin Park, Ninja Sex Party, Pennywise, Depeche Mode, Rage Against the Machine, Muse and Green Day.

My taste sucks? Maybe?

http://www.last.fm/user/Floyd5642

It's an Akira reference

Well, why the fuck not?

Got back using since I got a spotify premium account

last.fm/user/LOki360

lol

>discord invite expired

last.fm/user/Kawwaveh

>this month I have been into Sun Kil Moon, Boris, Bathory, ian william craig, Swans, David Bowie, Jeff Greinke, Satyricon, Dark Matter, Smog, The Microphones, Ariel Pink, Horrified, Deerhoof, Red House Painters, Boards of Canada, Christina Vantzou, Xiu Xiu, Folteraar and Killswitch Engage

you pay spotify so you can keep listening to shitty music

how the fuck do i have high compatibility with you, your taste sucks and you're lame as fuck

sorry to offend you

apology accepted

you should lick my asshole