Can we have a chvrches thread? My current fav by them is "you caught the light"

Can we have a chvrches thread? My current fav by them is "you caught the light"

i wish there was a pic of lavren's feet wearing their black thights, without boots

Good taste my friend

young Lauren learning piano

w-why

nggh nice legs

I'd love to see a good shot of her feet.

i want to see lavren pregnant and sweaty

me too

does he still love her?

she's been doing squats like brandon told her

no he has moved on to children and became el diddler

no he's planning to do something to lavren
if you see that delinquent around contact the fbi

hhnnnngggf

that isn't true, montie spread a bullshit rumor about him. in jealousy brandon's known more around here than he ever will.
no he's not.

fuck off brandon you obese diddler youre disgusting

lavren is becoming more high test

sexual healing

And I fucking love it.

ew that really was you
absolutely pathetic

uguuuuuu

baby lavren

>brandon tells her to do squats
>she does squats
>he has control

any more of her in dis outfit???

I want to be lauren mayberry's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick me into her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her lauren mayberry blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo lauren mayberry blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her lauren mayberry face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

And there it is, we can all go home now

>quickly, Lauren got up and pulled Brandon across the bed before tying him to the handcuffs she had prepared for him
>"You've been a real naughty boy, Brandon." she said in between heavy breathes
>"And...well, it's time for someone to teach you a lesson!"
>Brandon began to panic. He was home alone and this woman was clearly crazy, and his suspicions were confirmed when she pulled out a strap on dick
>"What...what is that for?"
>Lauren just smiled and began to undress, her pale white boyish body was enhanced by the moonlight shining through the window
>As she dropped her panties, she put the strap on upon herself and slowly straddled Brandon
>"You've made things very hard for me, Brandon." she started
>Brandon quickly interrupted, "It was just a prank Lauren, jokes! Meme! I wasn't ever going to do anything to you."
>Lauren's eyes got wide, "Just a joke? Just a joke! Between you and that fucking m-misogynist 7KT," slamming her fist on the bed, "I've nearly lost my career!"
>She got close to Brandon and whispered in his ear, "Do you know what that did to me, Brandon?"
>Brandon began quietly, "No...what?"
>Lauren just smiled as she slid Brandon's baggy pants off, "It's made me very mad."
>Brandon started freaking out, "Wait, what are you going to do. Wait, wait!"
>Lauren pulled his pants to the floor and spread his cheeks
>"Just sit there, Brandon. Just sit there and think of Sup Forums."
>And when that she thrust into him, pushing her feminist agenda deep into his asshole
>"FUUUUCK!" Brandon screamed, "Help! Someone!"
>The last thing Brandon remembered was getting hit over the head with something heavy before he lost consciousness

who wants legs