Collection/Black Metal

Just got one of the 1000 original presses of Deathcrush EP by Mayhem, anybody else collect rare albums or old black metal albums?

Fucking how

by paying some jew on discogs $1000 for it

>doesn't post a pic
OP is full of shit to boot

I'm away at the moment, apperenly my guitarist found it at some sketchy shop in Springfield who didn't know what he had.

Is it the one where they messed up the print so Euronymous had to write his name by hand on all the albums?

Is it the pink one?

Got a second pressing of Mastodon - Slick Leg, it's so good

Also I have a white pressing of a Devin Townsend record, the one with Deadhead on it

Probably the rarest thing I have is one of the 200 copies of Judas Iscariot's Heaven in Flames. It's a run of 200

forgot pic

I have some of the rarer pressings of Blood Music's stuff. Rare colors of Ensiferum S/T and Iron, as well as GITD pressings of Perturbator's Dangerous Days and GOST's Behemoth

other than that nothing else too rare

some rare demo tapes, but not ones that are particularly notorious. i have this one kvlt black metal demo from the mid/late 90s from some san diego, i looked up the mailing address and it goes to a nice sunny suburban neighborhood. all music is credited to a mysterious artist named simply "brett". incredibly frostbitten.

Pics please?

It's more uncommon than rare but I have Z Rock Hawaii by Ween and Boredoms

What's that font called again and is it the same one used in west coast hiphop?

nihilism

Doesn't seem like it. Looked it up and the results were off. Unless you know something I don't.

which springfield?

I just want to say that Witching Hour is fucking shit

>he doesn't know it's a venom cover
kill yourself for that, in addition to your deaf taste

it's a shit cover, shithead.

I just found out I am a great-uncle

Weird

I have motW complete discog if that counts for anything

Bath/Body map both on black vinyl
Seed Combustible on the purple swirl
Part the Second on light blue swirl
/74 Seed Combustible tee
the Secret Song mini cd

I only have the Back On Black clear vinyl version. BOB reissues are pretty much the only official way to grab this in vinyl without breaking the bank nowadays

Are you sure it's original, and not counterfeit? Deathcrush is full of these.