Kill Whitey: The Musical

Kill Whitey: The Musical

Why do people like this again? Is white guilt really that pervasive in the music industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2a7efAXCTyk
youtube.com/watch?v=oQjX1h8VuWA
azlyrics.com/lyrics/kendricklamar/untitled03l05282013.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Nu-male Fantanofags

The music itself isn't as garbage as most rap. But ya it gets crazy praise over actually talented artists because of current social trends but it's always been like that

it's great for when I browse blacked.com

>triggered brainded Sup Forumstards throwing yet another hissyfit

It's a damn shame you don't have an infographic to help you explain why you think this album is an attack on white people.

Check out lulu blond. Its a great video for rap supporters like me

>I Didn't Pay Attention To The Actual Lyrical Content Of This Album: The Post

There are many things I could call Fantano, a majority of them not good, but a nu-male isn't one of them.

He's a nu-male regardless

i don't even like the album but you definitely misunderstood it on a fundamental level

youtube.com/watch?v=2a7efAXCTyk

youtube.com/watch?v=oQjX1h8VuWA

He tries really hard to not appear as a nu-male because he knows he's a full-fledged one

He's a classic beta

GKMC was better

Holy fuck I haven't heard this in years.

this
/thread

>people have a different opinion
>muh pol boogeyman
>dismiss everything

Pol goes too far all the time imo but the left is reaching fascism levels currently. Dividing those blinded on both sides

>I've never heard this before but I have to appear knowledgeable on an anonymous Cambodian skull-polishing forum

it's not an opinion if they are objectively wrong (which they are)

>thinks a rap-a-lot record would be something obscure

Boo hoo you're not a hipster, kill yourself.

TBAP might not be too kind to whitey, but it also criticizes parts of black culture too. In fact I'm almost surprised it didn't get Kendrick labelled a shuck-n-jiving Uncle Tom by black Twitter and co.

>Cambodian skull-polishing forum
Scored a kek out of me

Nice Viper pic, very obscure

Nu male is every white male who isn't Chad
Including yourself, faggot

Yeah, it was actually far more critical of the black community than it was was of white people (black on black crime, hypocrisy, self-victimization and how that feeds into a cycle of violence and leads to even poorer circumstances, etc were all some of the most common themes topics). sure it dealt with racism in the abstract, but it was far more direct about the issues that are pervasive in the black community and in rap/thug culture. that's why i think all the ppl perpetuating the "kill whitey" meme either didn't listen to the album or they severely lack in critical thinking skills.

Also, iirc Pitchfork criticized Lamar for that.

>implying I'm white
I'm Asian, nice try though :^)

>Oh America, you bad bitch, I picked cotton that made you rich
>Now my dick ain't free
>I'mma get my Uncle Sam to fuck you up. You ain't no king

>I'm black as the heart of a fuckin' Aryan
>I'm black as the name of Tyrone and Darius
>Excuse my French but fuck you — no, fuck y'all
>That's as blunt as it gets, I know you hate me, don't you?
>You hate my people, I can tell cause it's threats when I see you
>I can tell cause your ways deceitful

>not critical of whitey
kay~~

What are you saying? We can't be critical of slavery? Also, Aryan =/= all white people.

>it's another "kendrick hates whites" episode
reruns on reruns on reruns

>Also, Aryan =/= all white people.
Just like some blacks are niggers but not all niggers are black, amirite? Not racist at all. :^)

>So don't matter how much I say I like to preach with the Panthers
>Or tell Georgia State "Marcus Garvey got all the answers"
>Or try to celebrate February like it's my B-Day
>Or eat watermelon, chicken, and Kool-Aid on weekdays
>Or jump high enough to get Michael Jordan endorsements
>Or watch BET cause urban support is important
>So why did I weep when Trayvon Martin was in the street when gang banging make me kill a nigga blacker than me?
>Hypocrite!

Literally in the same fucking song

So Kendrick is just an edgelord teen misanthrope then, is that what you're saying?

how many people in thread are samefagging

Read the fucking lyrics. "I'm the biggest hypocrite of 2015" What's he's said here is an accusation against himself as well, since he's hypocritically accussing America of racism, even though he "killed a nigger blacker than [himself]"

So you're arguing that Kendrick was arguing that black-on-black violence is racist?

No, I'm arguing that Kendrick was accussing the black community, including himself, of hypocritical racism

What particular racist actions or words by blacks is he describing?

here
>gang banging make me kill a nigga blacker than me? Hypocrite!
I'm leaving because I suspect you are an idiotic troll

Other user here: are you purposefully trying to be a dense motherfucker?

He is stating that the black community is overreacting towards policeviolence and racism towards niggers in general while ignoring the much larger issue: black on black violence. Thats hypocritical of them and himselve.

So a black gang member killing another black gang member is racist, simply because the person being killed happens to be black?
He's also saying that whitey started it all though.

I don't care, I don't get offended by music

>He's also saying that whitey started it all though.

It is a tool used to solidify the statement of beeing a hypocrite. Giving so much shit about other peoples wrong doings and ignoring your own.

You do realize he can be critical of whites as long as he is critical of all elements affecting the problems he is talking about (blacks)? It isn't amoral as long as he gives everyone shit.

Except it's less kill whitey and more inspire black communities and culture. Somehow that makes it anti-white?

THIS.

Fucking this so much. You bring this up in discourse about Black Lives Matter or the police shootings in general and you're called an ignorant bigot when it is in fact THE FUCKING TRUTH. Change has to come from within.

>I LOVE KENDRICK LAMAR

did he criticize racism by blacks against white people?

proof kendrick is against stereotypes:

azlyrics.com/lyrics/kendricklamar/untitled03l05282013.html

Haha stupid white man

Stick to k-pop or taylor swift

Why are you quoting me?

Confirmed didn't even listen to the album, why does this thread keep existing, why can't the janitors do their job?

how can you be racist against white tho, to be racist you need privilige and the ability to oppress others